Jump to content

Help Out A Homie


Guest Nismofreak

Recommended Posts

Posted

i would hang out with that one good friend you have, work and save up, and continue lifting and trying to build muscle.

In high school, i didnt have one close friend, i probably could have, but i instead became close to my girlfriend and we were together for the last 2 yaers of highschool.

I went to college, and decided I was going to make some good friends, genuine friends that i could trust.

College is completely different man, get through high school, do whatever you have to do. I am not going to say get into a fight, because where im from, that can cause lawsuits.

In college, there are no clicks, no popular kids. If you live in a dorm hall, you are 100% going to make some really close friends, as long as you are easy to get along with and a nice person. There really aren't many jerks/mean people in college, I really havent met many at all.

You gotta wait till college man, its completely different from highschool, all those negative aspects of highschool are gone when you get to college.

You are a cool guy, and you are productive and have hobbies and goals. Life only gets better after Highschool, stick it out, your tough man.

Oh and dont say you cant get a job, no offense, my first job was at sonic drive-in, as a cook, now i work at a gym and fold towels... there has to be something out there for you, might not be great but its there.

Baylor University

Accounting

Posted

Honestly, college is different. BUT you still have to carry yourself in a way that demands respect. You can't be a fuckin pussy, and having muscle is only a very small part of that. Don't let people talk shit dude. Call them out if you have to. And don't really on your car to talk for you, I know people with shitty cars that command respect and people with sick cars that are just pussies. Pick what you want to be.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Posted

Nismo live life period! F all those haters. Get up everyday, put your big boy panties on an just live life. I really don't give a F what people think about me, love me or hate me you gotta live with me. That is the way I think.

Posted

Nismo, we have had this talk before. just keep your cool, and like everyone else said... FUCK the haters! the next time you feel like you might rip someones fuckin head off, please give me a call! BTW dont forget where your real freinds are... :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

Fuck the haters. Meh, I'm currently a sophomore and hate it at my school. Too many superficial kids there.... Thinking they're better cause they're rich and I'm not... Blah..... <3 home school. :) lol.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

Just like Burrito said, You know where your true friends are. Right here at SMD. Take that anger you bottle up inside and turn it into something positive. Even if you go out in your truck, move your speaker box over an inch and it sounds better..Thats positive. Just keep your head on straight, stay in school..Cause I promise you when you get out and start making the big bucks, you will be thankful you stayed in there. Pm me if you get pissed and want to vent man.

Posted

Yeah man keep your head up. "Its all about ME" should be your attitude.

Not to get up on a soap box or anything but, maybe you shoud talk to school administration/counslelor about going on independent studies or work experience. A school has to recognize the fact that your not happy. I mean hell thats what the counselors are there for. Just an idea.

Its good you got plans for college as well means your looking to the futre, planning on getting the hell out of there and most importantly SANE. What do you plan on studying? Where else are you applying? You could always come out to the West Coast too.

Posted

Fuck the haters. Meh, I'm currently a sophomore and hate it at my school. Too many superficial kids there.... Thinking they're better cause they're rich and I'm not... Blah..... <3 home school. :) lol.

hang in there youngster! i know how you feel, check this out... when i was in High School there was a few of those "rich" kids also, but today most of them are either in prison or have been in prison LOL nowadays im balling circles around them FTMFW!! so hang in there because all will work out. :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

i would hang out with that one good friend you have, work and save up, and continue lifting and trying to build muscle.

In high school, i didnt have one close friend, i probably could have, but i instead became close to my girlfriend and we were together for the last 2 yaers of highschool.

I went to college, and decided I was going to make some good friends, genuine friends that i could trust.

College is completely different man, get through high school, do whatever you have to do. I am not going to say get into a fight, because where im from, that can cause lawsuits.

In college, there are no clicks, no popular kids. If you live in a dorm hall, you are 100% going to make some really close friends, as long as you are easy to get along with and a nice person. There really aren't many jerks/mean people in college, I really havent met many at all.

You gotta wait till college man, its completely different from highschool, all those negative aspects of highschool are gone when you get to college.

You are a cool guy, and you are productive and have hobbies and goals. Life only gets better after Highschool, stick it out, your tough man.

Oh and dont say you cant get a job, no offense, my first job was at sonic drive-in, as a cook, now i work at a gym and fold towels... there has to be something out there for you, might not be great but its there.

X2 on this one.. college is WAY better than high school..

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

Posted

I know how you feel man, I dropped out of High School because I couldn't stand the rich folks, getting everything for free, plus I was working to make my own money at the time. I went back to an Adult High School a few years later and luckily most were matured enough to deal with, every lunch I hit the gym and worked out, that takes a lot of stress out of your life.

What you have to do is ignore any negative, find positive outputs, and stay close to that true friend you have. Do you have a chick in your life, if not try and find one as they will keep you busy, although it is a totally different kind of stress. When people are dicks just take a deep breath and think about good times, maybe some dreams of where you want to be in the next few years.

Moving to FL won't get rid of all the fools in this world, you will have to learn to filter them out, there are many great people in this world as well that you will find over the years. Just stay positive, vent on this forum and that will help relieve some stress. We are all here to help.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...