Monday Night Football!! GB at Seattle

i dont know why i keep going on about this. obviously the Packers f***ked them selves on this one. a few plays earlier there was a interception that was overturned because one idiot ruffed up the passer. we are arguing about a play that wouldnt have happened if the defense wouldnt have made that penalty. if they wouldnt have done that the packers would have had the win. so we can go on about it but at the end packers screwed them selves

That's why the call is so blown up. Everyone is saying it's a horrible call... well, is it really? Since the interference is never called, can't judge that. Then if you look, you never have CLEAR UNDISPUTABLE evidence that it was an interception to reverse the call. I do think that no matter if it was real refs or not, the call would stand with how it was called as either way, the evidence can be disputed. "Was his hand on the ball?"... can't see, can't get a good enough look. I believe good call. But that's me. Onto Thursday's game... how many bad calls shall we see? Lmfao.

Sheena = pedobear

we will see them like always lol but they will always be made and there is nothing around it. i just hope teams play better defense and not screw up like packers did

yesterday you said something about dont let the refs determine the winner and that is true. mistakes is what caused the refs to give the win to seattle regardless if it was a touchdown or not

yesterday you said something about dont let the refs determine the winner and that is true. mistakes is what caused the refs to give the win to seattle regardless if it was a touchdown or not

Exactly. If the Packers weren't crap and protected Rodgers and Rodgers could throw like he did past 2 years, then Packers win. Not sure who said about the NBA and free-throws but that can be overcome. And don't tell me it can't. I played high school ball and we had to play a double header. They wanted us to lose as every team only played once on Friday, once on Saturday and we played 2 games Friday, 0 on Saturday. Got 3 hours inbetween games. Refs would call fouls on us for anything, felt like if you looked at the opposing team, personal foul. And yet they had almost no fouls. They had to basically tackle us to get a foul. So by the 4th we had everyone injured/cramping or fouled out, down to our last 5 people. We won. Now although that's not official refereeing or even high talent like in the pros, same can be said. It happens in every sport where one team gets called for bs crap, and other team can do almost anything they want. What you gonna do about it? Gonna complain and cry like a bitch in heat or you gonna show the refs up? Doesn't matter if the call sucked or was accurate. You have to take the game out of the ref's hands. I mean you give up 8 sacks, have 12 pts and gonna complain? Why don't you do your job better and oh Idk, protect your qb? Stop the other team? You don't let it come down to a final play. Look at that first week when almost every damn game had 40+ pts by 1 team. Think those teams let it come down to the final play? Hell no. They went out there and performed. I'm sure they would've been okay with letting the other team get a 99 yd td on the final play... because every team won by what? 13+ pts? Sure, there are bs calls which can influence the game but you can also perform better and not let it come down to the calls. Like last year's superbowl. Few bad calls in it, but nothing major. I would say Pats lost because of performance, not cause of any calls. Kept dropping the ball just like they seem to do this year. You gotta take the first few possessions and figure out how the refs are gonna call the game. I mean see how the Pats Ravens game was at first? Physical as all hell. First 5 mins had like 3 brawls. Refs were okay with that. then they started throwing flags and that shit stopped.

Sheena = pedobear

Pulling the victim card captain stupid???

Is that a fucking joke?

Get your head outta your ass.

hope youre not talking about me.. i did say the packers got robbed with that play but if you go back a few play same drive that idiot committed a foul on the passer that over turned a interception the packer have gotten. if he wouldnt have made that foul the packers wouldnt have been in that situation.. please read my other post before that one and you will see where i say the refs took the game from them. though it was packers fault for letting it happen

Is that a fucking joke?

You're an idiot. I never pulled "the victim card", I merely stated that the Hawks had seen more than their fair share of bad calls go against them. How is that pulling the victim card? Saying they've been in the same boat is pulling the victim card? STFU!

Different angle shows Golden Tate with the ball and Jennings landing on top of Tate and wrestling the ball out of his hands after they are both on the ground. From this angle it is clear as ever that Tate had the ball first, secured it, and was down before jennings tried to wrestle it out of his hands. Wrestling the ball out of the receiver's hands after he is in the end zone with possession of any type is still a touchdown. Seems pretty clear to me the Packer-backers and conspiracy theorists are wrong.

Video of other angle here, sorry it didn't imbed.....

http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/pages/ianfurness_page.html?article=10448163

Some epic funny.....enjoy....

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

Is that a fucking joke?

You're an idiot. I never pulled "the victim card", I merely stated that the Hawks had seen more than their fair share of bad calls go against them. How is that pulling the victim card? Saying they've been in the same boat is pulling the victim card? STFU!

Different angle shows Golden Tate with the ball and Jennings landing on top of Tate and wrestling the ball out of his hands after they are both on the ground. From this angle it is clear as ever that Tate had the ball first, secured it, and was down before jennings tried to wrestle it out of his hands. Wrestling the ball out of the receiver's hands after he is in the end zone with possession of any type is still a touchdown. Seems pretty clear to me the Packer-backers and conspiracy theorists are wrong.

Video of other angle here, sorry it didn't imbed.....

http://www.sportsrad...rticle=10448163

Some epic funny.....enjoy....

lol. I'mma just say... from the views I've seen, Jennings reaches and grabs it as Tate gets his left hand on it then a sec later gets his right. So although I personally believe it's a dual possession, not sure how Tate really had it first. Think it was same time or .00001 second difference.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived