Sick! I notice you're in PA and yah it was cold today. You wouldn't have happened to see a ford mustang with the 2.3 turbo would you? I want to find a crashed one and pull the motor and build it and drop it in my ranger.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

http://wegotused.com/

i was too. but the motor is gonna cost me under 300. and for that low of a price ill buy it and test it out in my car. the next cheapest m50 motor i found around was 1000 for just the motor. 0 accessories. i can get this motor with every accessory i want for under 300.

Thanks for posting it. Thats a really nice site.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

u almost got it out yet?

ya. all i need to do s remove the tranny bolts and then just remove the miunts and then i can bring it home. then i get to go back and look for a turbo.

is that at harrys u pull it?

yep.

Sick! I notice you're in PA and yah it was cold today. You wouldn't have happened to see a ford mustang with the 2.3 turbo would you? I want to find a crashed one and pull the motor and build it and drop it in my ranger.

nope. harry's has an import lot and a domestic lot. they are on opposite sides of the street. ill be in the domestic lot tomorrow looking for a turbo. i can look then. i hate mustangs so i dont look for them. but if i c any when im there looking for a turbo ill let you know.

610EUROs

I need one of these kind of yards..We can't even walk out in our Junk yards here in Mississippi. Then they are so proud of there parts..If you know what I mean.

there are alot of junkyards around here like that. harry's is a junkyard of its own. they have solid price lists and the prices pretty much never change. im getting my 6cylinder 2.5 liter m50 vanos motor for nly 96 bucks. but i need everything from the car so my parts list will go up to about 215 to 250 for everything in the car. under 300 for a full running motor with wiring harness, alternator, starter,etc. plus they sell any turbo for $42. so its pretty much the best place in the world for a race car on a budget.

Harry's FTW

610EUROs

If your ever there and come across any turbos that are made by Garret buy them dont think twice about it either if you dont need them sell it on ebay for alot more than what you paid

lol. thats pretty much how i am with everything i c at harrys. i am buying mad stuff for my car that i dont need. but its so cheap that its worth it to have them just incase. im hoping we can atleast find one Holset or Garret turbo. my engine compartment can only fit 2 reasonably sized ones. but we r looking for a diesel turbo for my buddys 318.

610EUROs

i finally got the motor home today. i had 3 of my buddys and me carry it off the truck and onto some skateboards. from thre we rolled into my garage and thats where it will sit till i get rid of my bike ramps and all that stuff so i can do the swap in my driveway. i have to go back tomorrow to get the digital dash and all the wiring for the entire car and motor.

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh . and i already had a honda owner tell me he is gonna beat me .. LOL .. hondas ftmfl ... BIMMERS FTW

610EUROs

Guest Nismofreak

i finally got the motor home today. i had 3 of my buddys and me carry it off the truck and onto some skateboards. from thre we rolled into my garage and thats where it will sit till i get rid of my bike ramps and all that stuff so i can do the swap in my driveway. i have to go back tomorrow to get the digital dash and all the wiring for the entire car and motor.

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh . and i already had a honda owner tell me he is gonna beat me .. LOL .. hondas ftmfl ... BIMMERS FTW

get yours done and you have to race my friends 400hp bmw m3 soon 700hp lol

Archived