what should I do about this girl?

So there is this girl I have known since we were toddlers. Our dads grew up together and our families are good friends. She has liked me a lot since we were toddlers. She broke up with her boyfriend of two years two weeks ago then got back together with him this past weekend. She says she still likes me a lot and has very strong feelings for me but doesn't want to hurt her current boyfriend. We talk everyday. What should I do about this? Just quit and leave, keep pressing harder, or what? Anything would be appreciated even if you post something a$$hole ish. I will read it and laugh but I would like some serious relies also. Thanks for reading

Im a strong believer of if it was meant to be it will happen.

id keep doing whatever youre doing.

If you enjoy talking with her... keep talking to her.

Dont try to push her dont try and convince her if she wants to be with you she will.

The reason i say dont try to push her is even if you do get her to say "ok im with you and im done my ex."

If you pushed her into that the decision wasn't hers and she will have to make it again on her own one day.

Good luck with the head games.

I've been in that scenario before man. My best advice (Seems kind've rude but honestly... it's the best way) is to forget about her as far as relationship wise. Girls play tricks and are dirty man. I've been told that same stuff before. "I really do like you, I think you'd be better than my boyfriend but I just can't leave him". It's cool to talk to her and be friends, but get over her as far as those feelings. If one day she does want to be with you? "Oh (your name), I wanna be with you. What do you say?" Then alright, sure. But she clearly stated she doesn't wanna leave him.

Sheena = pedobear

this might sound like a dick but when u treat a girl like dirt they stick like mud. like maybe you been in the friend zone with her for to long. u had to pull you move but i think some one else did. so if i was you i would ask her if she wants you and that u will be worth it and if not just dont talk to her when u show her u dont care she will be begging for you girl love that shyt man. i been with many fell in love with one

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

FHITA once she turns 18 and see if she still likes you :shrug:

but really though, your friendzoned until she asks you so don't push your luck, because it could be a situation where you convince her to go out with you, and she cheats on you because she was still "in love" with her ex

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

If she doesn't want to "hurt" her current boyfriend, then she definitely still has feelings for him. I wouldn't pressure anything. I'd simply tell her that you like her, as a friend, and maybe more. Unless she gives you a direct and honest chance, don't stand around waiting, that may just lead to things being more awkward.

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Pay no attention. To her.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived