Amalan Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebO...ily/macbook_air Between 0.16 to 0.76 inch thin and weighing only 3.0 pounds i want one lol thats sweet Quote
IH8PunkRok Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 i hate how good apple is at innovations Quote -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Amalan Posted January 16, 2008 Author Report Posted January 16, 2008 (edited) i hate how good apple is at innovations yeaah they have come out with some pretty insane stuff im not gonna lie. i think the .16in thin version is 3 grand so they still have a long ways to go on the pricing but apple is actually getting better. edit: just realized that its thinner than the new ipod nano... the solid state hd mac book air is 4mm thick while the nano is 6.5mm thats just amazing thats like paper thin. Edited January 16, 2008 by Amalan Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 that design is not just APPLE/MAC, its a new technology called Organic LED . the near futer will have recyclable newspapers, just a lil thicker than paper. TVS, watches, you name it, paper thin TVS just a lil expensive right now Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
rusty959 Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 That's badass. Id snap it in two. Quote 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
Amalan Posted January 16, 2008 Author Report Posted January 16, 2008 That's badass. Id snap it in two. you know ive said that about like every apple product and they never do. hm go figure. those nanos are like pretty solid physically. the old ones crap out tho right after your warranty was up. Quote
Coolwazabi Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 damn... that is impressive... the specs are kinda meh... but for how thin it is... can't complain.. hopefully my dad doesn't see this... Quote
Torres Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 damn! that's just ridiculous. in a good way Quote
EricM9104 Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 I hate it. If I had it, I'd probably lose it instantly. (I'm known to lose a farken screwdriver in 5 minutes....) Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
ShawnAndrewMAC Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 I don't like how it has no cd drive, amazing how it can access one near by but it doesn't seem convenient enough for me. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.