Silverado Build, Ready to begin designing

Yeah they are little different, I will take some pics but the SA-8s barely fit under there unlike my parents 2001 extended which fits just fine.

Thanks for the links, I will def check them out.

Yeah the 2011 ext cab will be a little more dificult then that 1995, that thing has lightyears more space then I do (which has been upsetting me since I bought it). I cant even physically fit two SA-8s on the same side, also the passanger side has more airspace then the driver side >.> and yes I could gain 1/2 inch by removing the carpeting but due to location I am not sure what negatives that would bring.

here are some pics, hopefully they show it good enough, its hard to get a good perspective without seeign it in person:

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

And while im here here is the 3sixty.3

IMAG0025.jpg

Oh my god dude, that rear seat has WAY less space than the crew cab :(

I don't know how you're gonna squeeze the wood for the baffle and top/bottom on the box with that kind of limited space. I'm tuned in because I'm VERRY interested in what you come up with. Good luck and if you need advice, many of us are here to help.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I feel your pain with that floor. I have the same thing in my 09 sierra ext cab.

I decided to yank my rear seat from the start, but could you raise the seat up an inch or so?

'09 Sierra Ext Cab - under construction

(1) RF T2500-1 -running- (4) RF T1 12's

(1) RF T1000-4 -running- (2) RF T1652-S

Stock alt / battery -plus- (1) DC Power 230a & (2) Kinetik 1800

Buncha OFC Knu

Buncha Second Skin

Kenwood DDX814 - Alpine Imprint - RF 360.3

Pull the bottom part of the seat and build a box that dubbles as a seat

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Yeah its ognna be interesting for sure haha. I will not be able to use wood for the top just due to the massiveness of these beasts, but I will make it work ^-^

I would love to raise the seat an inch, but my issue with it is while I have neve been in an accident (knock on wood) could modifying the rear seat be seen as reducing the designed safty of the rear seat by the inssurance company? Im down do so some minor mods but I dont wanna screw myself either if you catch my drift haha

Turning the box into the seat has been an idea I have been throwing around and wiould work seatbelt wise and while that might be a later option I am going to try and fit it under first.

hopefully pick up some mat and resin in the next couple days and atleast start the base and maybe frame out the sides and sub mouning rings. From there I will be able to determin if this will be portable or if I am forced to go sealed (either way works for me but would like to get it tuned to 33-34 if I can)

Archived