kicker417 Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 hit me up on COD4 GTXBALLAhey hit me up to on COD4 saavedr1
BURRITO Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 collecting Hot Wheels Fishing Sand Duning Electric and Nitro R/C cars Mt. and BMX Bicycles Boating Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
pstone11 Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 HOT WHEELS!!! I forgot about that one - I'm more of a JL guy, Probaly have 200 or so hanging out in the garage. Along with a bunch of GI Joes and Transformers from the 80's. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
BURRITO Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 HOT WHEELS!!! I forgot about that one - I'm more of a JL guy, Probaly have 200 or so hanging out in the garage. Along with a bunch of GI Joes and Transformers from the 80's. very cool... i really collect all die cast thats cool1 i got a couple hundred JL's myself. Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Beckett Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 I enjoy riding a bike without a saddle haha http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kXKzI4Zlw my favourate video http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RUwiIOOKilE Bike Trials!! just type ' Ben Beckett ' in the search bar and there are loadsa videos JS Fraser *Alpine Typr-R 12" *JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp *Alpine PDX-4.100 *Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's *Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors *0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator) *140 Amp HO Alternator *Alpine Head Unit -------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01xtreme Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 been lifting for 5 weeks now after taking off a few months...starting to see some nice gains on everything... right now my goals are: squat: 300lbs deadlift: 450lbs bench: 300lbs bench is gonna be the most difficult by far...but i think i can obtain these within the next 3-6months though... You guys will get there, just keep working on it. Before I quit Powerlifting I could Bench:550 gym, 505 meet 415 raw Deadlift: 590 Squat: 490 (past parallel) All it takes it time. I was by no means the strongest guy in my class. The world record for my weight class in the junior division was 733. The kid who set it broke his arm tring 744. I got tired of being hurt all the time, so I gave it up in favor of doing more normal workouts. I lost alot of strength, but I can still bench a good 300, and dead lift over 400. I dont squat anymore, so instead I legpress. I am hoping to lose more weight. right now I am about 400, but when I was lifting I weighed 440. I am hoping to get down to 300 because I think that is about a light as I can get and not look like Im sick. I still have a 58" chest and 20" arms. I have started doing heavy shoulder press though, and my goal for that is 350. I am @ 250 right now. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
BURRITO Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 I enjoy riding a bike without a saddle haha http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kXKzI4Zlw my favourate video http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RUwiIOOKilE Bike Trials!! just type ' Ben Beckett ' in the search bar and there are loadsa videos my favorite trials rider is "Bunny Rabbit Hanse Ray" Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
n8ball2013 Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 if any body is interested i can load up some pics and post them. I dont know many people who are actually into it but its pretty cool. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Shyne151 Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 I play a decent ammount of cod4 and halo3 on live when I can... umm I'm going to school right now to get a BS in computer information systems.. so i guess that is a hobby. My roommates and I party a bit.. Last semesters bottles: -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.