The Burban doesn't look much bigger than the blazer in this pic but it really is huge compared to the blazer.

2012-10-06_15-22-20_217.jpg

Also I'm trying to decide on a C-Pillar or B-Pillar wall, What do you think?

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Up to you. You know that a c-pillar 4th order will work in this body style burb. All depends on what you really want. B pillar can give you a bigger ratio/ more subs to fit, and smaller cabin to pressurize. But basically turn a 7 seater vehicle to a 2 seater.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

going 12v im guessing? always tuned in for your builds hacker! make this shit look sexy!

tdh hoes!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I would like to do a Cpillar to keep the back seat but at the same time i could do a bpillar and do 16 15s and possibly be 3-4db if not more louder. Plus have room behind the wall. Yes 12v system.

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

I'm confused,Ur gonna power 12 subs with a 1100 watt.amp ?

wondering the same thing?

^ LOL.

Tuned in man, your blazer was crazy! Can't wait to see this

Thanks bro!

Trying to decide if I want to do a B-Pillar wall with 16 15s or C-Pillar Wall with 12 15s...

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

I'm confused,Ur gonna power 12 subs with a 1100 watt.amp ?

wondering the same thing?

^ LOL.

Tuned in man, your blazer was crazy! Can't wait to see this

Thanks bro!

Trying to decide if I want to do a B-Pillar wall with 16 15s or C-Pillar Wall with 12 15s...

I say go C-Pillar. You'll be able to demo half the people at the damn show at one time! And not to mention 12 15s will be retarded loud regardless.. Seems like you enjoy having a big vehicle along with space like myself.. I'd for sure go c-pillar

cone area always wins lol. plus you loving your low lows.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived