Second Skin Audio

Which subs

KenC210

You guys are trippin'. 2 12's will be the best fit for this vehicle. Unless OP wants to lose the back seat or wall it.

This here is what i was thinking, i dont want to loss the back seat but the last box i had was just over 9cuft and over 7 after all displacements. I can't remember now what the exact dimensions were. And i original sold them to get a 12 setup but decided i wanted to stay with the 15 setup. I dont need the cargo area so i could go as high as i want. I now use a cargo on my hitch if i need to take large items.

Well fuck you think I meant in the cargo area? LOL

you guys are funny

yeah i knew what your talking about and was thinking about that wall for a minute... just never done one so i have zero experience with that

anyone about those xcon's? looks i may choose them

Just putting it out there, I have a pair of BNIB Havoc 12's for sale.

scanned through your build thought you were set on those... but what would you be be willing to sell the at... i know you do say they are bnib but curious

So many options, completely undecided. Since you are asking what I would do I guess i will give you my opinion based on my car.

For me the bigger the better with a small car, I am going to go with 1 15/18" subwoofer, still a lot of options.

15" Fi BTL N3

18" Ascendant Audo: Mayhem

18" RE Audio

That's though if I had no choice in the matter. I would rather just save up a little bit more and get a DC Audio m2Lv5, AA: SMD or a Fi BTL 18.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Archived