Second Skin Audio

Which subs

KenC210

just looking to see what people would do.

As for me i am wanting loud and good sound quality. Power i have a 230a singer alt yellow top up front and xp3000 at rear big3 in 0ga. 4 AQ PA mids and a set of AQ super tweets. Silver flute 8 midbass. AQ 2200 for subs and 650.4 kicker for mids and highs and cadance 300.2 for midbass. Had AQ subs but looking for new ones.

As for me i am wanting loud and good sound quality. Power i have a 230a singer alt yellow top up front and xp3000 at rear big3 in 0ga. 4 AQ PA mids and a set of AQ super tweets. Silver flute 8 midbass. AQ 2200 for subs and 650.4 kicker for mids and highs and cadance 300.2 for midbass. Had AQ subs but looking for new ones.

You have a good electrical go with the Havoc´s.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

You have a good electrical go with the Havoc´s.

Everything i have listed is either still in the box just waiting for my rebuild. only thing i have in now are the amps minus the aq just took out cause i dont have the subs in anymore

Only a 2200? What kind of vehicle?

2007 ford escape. Yeah the 2200 and all the other amps are going to be sold or trade to get some crescendo amps. Plan on the crescendo 3500 for subs once i get enough money stacked

Archived