Attn Mr GiAnT4LYFE.......Pictures Inside

Cheaping out on the box is the last thing that is going on here. the inner layer is 5 and 13 layer birch. I got 2 sheets today that 5 layers from Home Depot. I have 4 more sheets on the shelf that are 13 layers. The outer layer is MDF of the purpose of painting. Now do explain to me how I am cheaping out on the box.

Cheaping out on the box is the last thing that is going on here. the inner layer is 5 and 13 layer birch. I got 2 sheets today that 5 layers from Home Depot. I have 4 more sheets on the shelf that are 13 layers. The outer layer is MDF of the purpose of painting. Now do explain to me how I am cheaping out on the box.

All I saw was the 5 layer birch, didn't see the 13 layer anywhere on there. As I stated I didn't want to sound like a jerk it was just a question.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

The bottom sides and back are 5 layer. The first front and 3 of the tops will be 13 layer. I had to use what I had. The outer will be 3/4 MDF and the front will be 1" mdf. This one will probably take a full week to finish.

im always so amazed by the way you build boxes, you must teach me your ways

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived