Sosebee Posted October 7, 2012 Report Posted October 7, 2012 Where would i find one of these, looked all over the hardware store today and couldnt find one. Any help would be appreciated. 2005 Chevy Colorado Pioneer avic-x930bt Alpine pdx-m12 Alpine pdx-f4 Focal is 165 Focal ic 165 Sundown SA 15 D4 Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire Kicker 12 awg speaker wire XS Power D2400 DC Power 270 H/O Alt
big dee Posted October 7, 2012 Report Posted October 7, 2012 Huh a fucking wall paper roller? Lowes home depo?
Lbox88 Posted October 7, 2012 Report Posted October 7, 2012 Second skin sells a couple, so does sonic electronix EDIT: Links http://www.secondskinaudio.com/index.php/products/tools-accessories/wooden-hand-roller-detail http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_45911_NVX-SDRLR1-Sound-Dampening-Rubber-Roller.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_42088_Stinger-RKROLLER2.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6125_Dynamat-10007-Rubber-Roller-for-Dynamat.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6126_Dynamat-10005-Wood-Roller-for-Dynamat.html UBL | Build Log
Sosebee Posted October 7, 2012 Author Report Posted October 7, 2012 I searched all over lowes and home depot for about 3 hours all together and couldnt find anything. And thank you Lbox, ill have to order one since i can not find one local. 2005 Chevy Colorado Pioneer avic-x930bt Alpine pdx-m12 Alpine pdx-f4 Focal is 165 Focal ic 165 Sundown SA 15 D4 Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire Kicker 12 awg speaker wire XS Power D2400 DC Power 270 H/O Alt
Leo1103 Posted October 9, 2012 Report Posted October 9, 2012 I used a spraypaint can cuz I forgot to buy a roller 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Endgame Posted October 9, 2012 Report Posted October 9, 2012 I don't know if you have a Menards, they have the wallpaper roller its like 2 bucks. but buy a 2 pack of c clips that fit its groove because the wheel is made of plastic and wears off the plastic groove that holds it on.I found out the hard way and had to go get the clips.but now its good to go for more work. Trust No One
Trey_Dog650 Posted October 9, 2012 Report Posted October 9, 2012 Pizza roller!!? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
zack_e89 Posted October 9, 2012 Report Posted October 9, 2012 To me, buying a roller is a waste of money. I used the fat end of a screwdriver mostly, and a roller would've been too big for a majority of the work I was doing..... 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.