Kingsuv's Excursion. Final Chapter

Yea, I know. Kinda sux! I'm doing a big box in my civic, been speaking with Blackenedout too, and I'm going to have to remove the torsion bars cause the box is too tall. 19.25" tall x 40" wide x 15" deep for an XL 15 on a Crescendo bc3500d. Anyway, I was already going to put some gas actuators in there to help with the weight and keep it up and from falling, but linear actuators would give it that wow factor.

Yea, I know. Kinda sux! I'm doing a big box in my civic, been speaking with Blackenedout too, and I'm going to have to remove the torsion bars cause the box is too tall. 19.25" tall x 40" wide x 15" deep for an XL 15 on a Crescendo bc3500d. Anyway, I was already going to put some gas actuators in there to help with the weight and keep it up and from falling, but linear actuators would give it that wow factor.

Do you have a build thread of your honda?

This build more and more makes me want to come check out your place!!! Will wasnt kidding... You have some serious skillz!

Anytime you want to swing by bro. It's more beer drinking and cigar smoking then work, but once in awhile the smoke clears enough to see some work come together.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Do you have a build thread of your honda?

Not yet. I have an old one, but nothing has been updated in months. I'm waiting to get my car back, hopefully today, to start building again. When I get some stuff done I'll update my UBL, and start a new build log.

Sorry Bill, back on topic.

Thanks!

Was hoping to handle some things this weekend, but the truck doesn't fit in the garage and its storming like a mofo

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived