Kingsuv's Excursion. Final Chapter

Damn ur wiring is clean.. Im a sucker for clean wiring. looks dope. dash turned out sick

Thanks.

The wiring was clean until I ripped it all out tonight. I have some new ideas as well as a few tricks for this new re-wire.

Lol how do u make wiring so clean . Mine never looks that good

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Damn ur wiring is clean.. Im a sucker for clean wiring. looks dope. dash turned out sick

Thanks.

The wiring was clean until I ripped it all out tonight. I have some new ideas as well as a few tricks for this new re-wire.

All comes down to patience.

I will have some very detailed pics of the process of layout here real soon for ya.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thanks.

All comes down to patience.

I will have some very detailed pics of the process of layout here real soon for ya.

Bitchin. Thanks bro. :)

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Tuned in!!!

Vote for October SOTM. Witney181 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154187-october-2012-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-sonic-electronix/

Kenwood hu-KDC-3525

Power bass 6x9

Powerbass 6.75

Powerbass 1" silk dome tweets

Ssl ev 4.400 (all 8awg speaker wire)

soundstream rub1.1600d at 1ohm

(2) alpine type r 12d4 2012

Custom 3 cube box tuned to 33hz. Trunk wall

170a load boss alt, big 3 in tsunami OFC 0awg

1 run 0awg to rear power max 98ah batt

POS no name brand voltmeter

Blue LED Fog LIghts

16" eagle alloy rims

1 far from mint condish 1999 Honda Accord :]]

FINAL PRODUCT OF THE SILVER BULLET----> http://www.stevemead...rd-trunk-build/

Youtube------> http://www.youtube.c...ersteinfourlife

Defintly tuned in. I love budget slow builds. Not everday you see such a huge suv being built for cleanness insteas of spl. But since school is in session ill take some notes

bumpin on a budget

2 cvr 12's

1800.2 power acoustic bamf

sealed box 2.3 cub each net

all in the trunk of a 98 grand am gt 4 dr

Remember in my 1st post where I said if I didn't like how something was turning out I would redo it till it was right? Well who knew it would be this early in the build ;)

The color laid right in the first round, but I fuxored the clear like a boss. So I wetsanded it down and went to start over. Little did I know that once the color had set for 24 hours and additional color layers wouldn't adhere right. So down to primer it went. Then a coat or new primer. then a sand to 600 then color. Laid the color much better this time and just finished 1st layer of clear with much better results. I wasn't laying the clear down wet enough so it was creating orange peel. This time she is nice and wet. Giggity

Since it was worth all the trouble to redo, it's worth taking pictures of the process. if ya don't like it too bad :P

001-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

006-3.jpg

001-5.jpg

002-5.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

:popcorn: so much knowledge to learn from in only 4 pages.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Archived