Should I buy? (04-CBR600RR) .. $2800 .. 24k Miles.. Clean Title

I checked it out the other day, looks just as good in person.. I just don't know though .. I've been trying to replace my F4i that got totaled.

2004, CBR600RR, Black&Gray, Power Commander, Lowered 1 inch, frame sliders on swingarm/frame.. 24k miles... clean title

KBB: http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/retail/2004/honda/cbr600rr/70138/

Pics:

IMG_1183.JPG

IMG_1184.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_1181.JPG

IMG_1182.JPG

???

Nice bike.. If it runs right I don't think I'd hesitate! Buying bikes is hard cuz you know if its a sport bike its had her time in 13-16k RPMs lol. I'd ask what's been done for maintenance like chain coolant flush brake fluid flush. It's a good time to buy tho in the fall!

P.S you could always buy my bike, 08 Yamaha R1 with 3800 miles clean title.. Lol Jk not sure if I wanna sell it. It's too fun.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Ask for service and maintainance records. At around 12-15000 miles it should have had a valve clearance check, fluids flushed, a new chain or 2 depending on how well the orginal owner kept them, as well as a 7-8 oil changes. If it has an older tire you can see by the way its worn what kind of rider the owner was and how bad it was beat on, if the outside edges are roughed up and worn he was probably a twisties guy who knew how to ride and would be a plus sign. On the flip side, if the tire has wide smooth bands around the outside it was used alot in straight lines and probably a redline banged bike. Just a few tips to check out

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

what kind of riding experience do you have?

also how many owners has the bike had?

600s are like whores of the bike world because people out grow them

Very true, they are starter bikes to get you on the 1000cc monsters

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Lifted I think they mean people "out grow" them because its no a liter bike and people don't think they are professional until they get a 1000. I think 600s blow myself. But I'm not a track rider or nearly good enough to push a 600 too it's limits but my buddies ZX 6 and my R1 no comparison in acceleration but you can throw the bike around much easier. His is also stock and mine has full exhaust pc 5 professionally dyno tuned also so that might be why

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Archived