Sundown Audio

Audiopipe AP-15001D Tested for RMS Power Output

WillistonAudioLabs

I'm currently doing the no pants dance.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

It's nice to come across a forum filled with such mature folk.

If anyone on this site is capable of mature conversation, can we agree that the results of this thread prove nothing, since there is nothing to reference the test to?

And even if it "onlty" pushes 1100 clean watts, what is the price of say a AP3000, which should put out 2200 compared to an AQ2200? Is there really going to be a difference in sound quality if both signals are not clipped?

If anyone on this site is capable of mature conversation, can we agree that the results of this thread prove nothing, since there is nothing to reference the test to?

And even if it "onlty" pushes 1100 clean watts, what is the price of say a AP3000, which should put out 2200 compared to an AQ2200? Is there really going to be a difference in sound quality if both signals are not clipped?

Yes therre will be a big ddiffenence in sound quality between the 2 amps

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

the components and specs yes will make one sound better then the other and control the subs better

Could you please explain which specs you are talking about (trying to learn srsly) BTW I have the 3000.1D

Could you please explain which parameters determine this?

Yes therre will be a big ddiffenence in sound quality between the 2 amps

the components and specs yes will make one sound better then the other and control the subs better

Could you please explain which specs you are talking about (trying to learn srsly) BTW I have the 3000.1D

the specs on the caps transistors etc... the actual posted specs on the amp i think are the slew rate .. someone more knowledgeable will have to answer that though cause im not sure

Anyways, I have seen a few tests on the 1500's, and 3000's and on every one they did rated power, so I decided to get one to puch my '11 RE XXX 15. I have to say that even in a sealed box (I know, ported is better no matter what) at 4 ohms it has more output than my IA DR 18" in a custom ported box on a Diamond Ausdio D6 1500.1, which was in an SUV. Did I mention it is wired at 4 ohms and I am getting over 3" peak to peak excursion?

As far as the sound quality, I'm no expert, but aside from the rattles it sounds as good as any sub / amp combo I've heard, so I guess I can't complain, especially for $280 shipped.

Long story short, it seems strange that there are at least 5 tests done on the AP series amps showing they make clean power at or above the ratings, and then there is this test which shows much worse output, but magically there are no other amps but the two AP's tested for reference.

Anyways, no matter what, I am happy with the amp and sub. It MURDERS the lows and is painful to the ear in the trunk of a BMW 3 series , in a sealed box wired to 4 ohms, stock electrical. Happy as a lark

Archived