Halo "IS GONNA BE TOTALLY cool" 4

The BR and the DMR are both 5 shot kill idk what halo game you guys are playing lol.

Haven is probably my fav map so far

the game really does suck, br should be just like h3/h2 br

its too similar to the DMR

and i dont think the br and dmr are both 5

would be pointless.

dmr has bigger range, BR is quicker i believe, idk i dont have the game, but when i play it, i rape ppl and its boring.

The BR does kill a LITTLE bit faster due to no bloom like the DMR but the BR is useless across map. I use the BR on Haven and the DMR on the rest of the maps. They are however both a 5sk. Just one is better utilized as a mid range vs one being long range.

On halo 2 and 3 with the BR 4 perfectly placed shots to the dome and they were out. Hopefully that's still the same as that was my specialty LOL

both are 5sk's now broski. Still fast kill times as the guns shoot pretty quick.

yea haven is the one i BR on

but yea the dmr is better.

sucks they botched this game again though.

when are they gonna go back to the Halo 2 rank system? back when good people played good people.

don't say halo 3 took skill to get a 50. i got one in 1.5 weeks and had 4 in about 2 months or so.

sick of games nowadays, rank = time played.. LMAO ya cause that's accurate of skill

My thoughts exactly, all my friends are higher level than me but I'm always on top, they get all the good shit unlocked, still suckin on it. I'm really not one to brag but when theres any game I feel like I'm genuinely above "average" on I'm usually right. So far I only include myself on that list in Halo and Gears. I mean my shit is raw on Reach and Halo 1, but theres something about this multiplayer I'm just not crazy about...... I feel like theres alot more typical bullshit than there used to be when playing, alot of it is due to my controller because the sprint almost never works, the analogs are worn out, the RT, LB, and X button are all messed up, but even when I use my wireless one its not a huge difference. I can't even begin to explain some of the bullshit I have seen on the hit detection for my game, all my friends have noted, (*Hand to God this is true*) "Bro, did you buy the limited bullshit edition or something, wtf is wrong with this copy?!?!?" or something very similar to that. I have never ever gone back to make clips in any halo game until now, my file share is already FULL of clips of the purest of all BS........on all game types and I plan on making a youtube channel just for them. Clips from not killing people who should have died, to getting killed ridiculously, emphasis on ridiculously.

The way I see it, they fucked up when they offered different abilities, classes, perks, ect. basically all that shit that makes CoD annoying instead of having it mostly even across the board. I even thought that set classes were no problem, because everyone had to use it. sure there were some power weapons and stuff, but I find that there are more vehicles, powerups, and power weapons than ever..........I mean shit I probably get killed by the incinerator cannon, binary rifle, beam rifle, and SAW more than every starter weapon combined. Half the maps have a warthog, mantis, banshee, ghost, mongoose, another warthog that are always raping you and you're team seems to be useless in destroying them with you.....

Sorry about the long ass rant, I just feel like Halo has finally hit that unfathomable low CoD stance.......I mean 4 DMR shots? 4? thats CoD status, Halo is supposed to be challenging, its supposed to be difficult to get a kill, not take 2 seconds. I find it near impossible to get more than 1 kill if at least 2 people are shooting at you at all because they made it so that the gap between shitty players and skilled players is gone. as long as they can pull a trigger on a SAW they can get a triple kill.......I miss the good days of the AR and pistol, not the suppressor and light rifle.......I'm afraid to say, Halo 4 has not made my top 10 like expected, don't get me wrong the campaign is AMAZING, but it can only count for so much.

I retract my earlier statement, this most certainly does NOT make up for the failure of AC3, and thus ends another disappointment for the "best game season releases of all time"

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

This game plays WAY better than every other halo besides H1 and H2.....

I'm willing to bet it has something to do with your xbox going bad or your connection.

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

played at a friends house for about 2 hours and i liked it. i prefer the way the weapon system was on the last one but i like how you can actually pick the weapons you want to start with the perk you want. like i said though i have only about 2 hours playing so i dont really have much i can say about it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I like its game play ALOT. I just dont like the direction the MLG game types may go. Its too similar to reach, and we all know (or the serious players) that was the first Halo to not make the circuit...hmmmm. Wonder why? It's because the BR was gone, plain and simple. Now they brought it back, but botched it. It's not the same burst as it used to be. It's a DMR in disguise. Do i hate the game? No, but i would have done alot of things different.

Also WHY ARE THERE NO "X's" WHEN PEOPLE DIE>

no more call outs for on my X

Ight I'll add you when I get home. Played a couple customs with 4sk BR settings and it was dope. Evened the guns out IMO because the DMR was still a tad better form long range. So it makes each better for their strengths IMO

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

This game plays WAY better than every other halo besides H1 and H2.....

I'm willing to bet it has something to do with your xbox going bad or your connection.

I just don't see it...and I've been hearing it from my friends alot more now too, like well be online and in a party and all you hear is complaints and anger.

And my xbox is fine, doesnt run hot, has plenty of fresh air, already fixed the RRoD.

and my Fios would disagree with "bad connection":

2312639952.png

Overall, saying it plays way better than the other halos besides 1 and 2 really isn't saying much if you think about it....3 was alright meh-ish, ODST-pure crap, Reach was good though IMO, I always thought the powers were useless so I only ever used sprint and I could still dominate people. I mean, the whole point is to make the experience fun right? so why the hell do they go and change perfectly flawless games from their prime like H1 by adding in all this bullshit, I'm not saying release the exact same thing over and over, but don't TRY fix something that isnt broken........Halo 1 was much more independently focused, or at least it required little to no REQUIRED team effort to be good except CTF MAYBE and even then it wasnt hard by yourself. Now though, I've seen, noticed and heard all about how hard it is if your team is even remotely sub-par.........because this game is way too reliant on team effort, which is honestly what attracted so many people to Halo in the first place, the fact that you could play by yourself or with friends and be good either way, that was so obvious in Halo 1 and 2 because you could go on a big killstreak that lasted for more than 10 seconds when you got super lucky half the enemy team drops infront of you on your grenade or something dumb like that. Now, everything I see is just dumb luck, and hardly ever skill...there are skilled players, but the majority of big plays are just luck from what I see.........

I attribute this games problems to:

-a H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E warning system.....I literally NEVER notice when my shields are down, theres almost no beep and the flashing is a joke, you used to light up like a firetruck when you shields got halfway and once "depleted" a huge energy-looking blast thing flies out of your suit and made damn sure you knew you were 1 shot from dead.

-the ability to change your characters like using wetwork, operator, perks(sprint/quick/reload, all those), mods (carry 2 primaries/3 grenades/shields), ect..

-WAY TOO MANY POWERWEAPONS, okay guys bloodgulch had a rocket launcher and fuel rod cannon, 2 snipers and a tank and that was thought of as "ridiculous" (while fun because of the huge map at the same time)...H4s' Vortex and Meltdown have all that and more while at the same time being small, not open fielded maps, dumb.

-The spawning can be almost a joke at times.

-The unbelievably easy and common ordnance drops that bring half of the players a binary rifle and scatter shot all at once.................stupid......and just the fact that they put so many weapons in the game, sure I'm all for weapons, but you know its bad when the FIRST ORIGINAL GUN: AR is considerably the worst gun in MP..........................

-The lack of ammo carrying capacity; I remember when your AR could hold 600 rounds, 40 in the pistol, 60 in the shotty, and 4 grenades.......now though I find myself out of my 46 DMR and 16 pistol shots and all other ammo by 1 minute into the game if I manage to survive, and with a lack of any field ammo and how impossible it seems to be to pick it up off the bodies, it always ends up getting me killed because ill be frantically running around trying to find some when some camping queer hanging on the radars nuts "sees" me and gets me when i'm defenseless......

-The LAUGHABLE, jokingly terrible and unbalanced hit detection. apparently having good connection means you die quicker and do less damage??????

-The uselessness of vehicles on some maps like ragnarok because every mother fuckers got a plasma pistol and you can't get the fuck out when you stop, leading to an unavoidable death within seconds of getting into that brand spankin' new Mantis and not having shot at anything yet.......pretty sick.

I'm sure theres more I cant think of right now, but you get the idea hopefully......

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived