Sonic Electronix

Aftermarket Insurance. Where to start?

I pay $7 dollars every 6 months for mine. As long as i have pictures of everything and can document all that was stolen they will reimburse me for anything that i have to buy to replace my system and they also can give me $52 an hour for install. My friend had his stuff stolen on the same plan and he ended up with new equipment and made money from the 10 hours he had to install the original equipment

1349713160_rte.png

Very good info guys.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

i have usaa as well. make sure everything is documented. build logs are really good for that sort of thing. you cant cheat the internet time stamping of your post.

agreed when i spoke with my insurance rep, he said to have photos and receipts for everything... when i mentioned that i have a log on the internet with pictures of every step that went into the car he said that was perfect.

also my coverage is for overseas and they still cover everything.

you win some, you lose some

random but about your wall. in my area ive seen a shitty wall build for 1500. and a nice well thought out and built wall for 4k-6k build it yourself or dont wall lol

No idea what this means. The wall was built by me...idk if that's where you were going with that post or not.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

i have it i only pay like 15 bucks more a months i think every one should have it !! i mean i ask if they the receipts for every thing they said no what is the total value on every thing i have i said 5k so they wil cover it =) i think if you say less money its cheaper but wiring is not so i said 5 k to be safe and i have pics on almost all my stuff do it man

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

Don't hold me to it but I have state farm. All they said to me is if its bolted down and I have pixs of the equipment I'm covered.

I have state farm too and I've been told multiple times my systems covered but I don't think they realize the systems worth more than the car. I think I'm going to have another talk with them next month and see about adding some more coverage.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

random but about your wall. in my area ive seen a shitty wall build for 1500. and a nice well thought out and built wall for 4k-6k build it yourself or dont wall lol

No idea what this means. The wall was built by me...idk if that's where you were going with that post or not.

i read how much a shop would charge for a wall. i didnt know it was for the value of time you put into building it haha

• 2 weeks later...

Archived