2001 Excursion W/ 4 Btl 18s, 4 T4ks, & A Power 1000

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 17 2008, 05:33 AM) 231886[/snapback]
you could run 8 RF T1 15s on each amp, just get Dual 4ohm and wire 4 to 2ohm on the 'A' Channel and wire the other 4 to 2ohm also so internally the amp is seeing 1ohm and do 16 RF T1 15s in a clamshell :D

Could do 16 - 15's in a clam and still keep it behind the second row seats ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

B)-->Could do 16 - 15's in a clam and still keep it behind the second row seats ;)

Imma be disappointed if he doesnt do something big like that, I mean all that power and all that space... :D

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 17 2008, 05:33 AM) 231886[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->you could run 8 RF T1 15s on each amp, just get Dual 4ohm and wire 4 to 2ohm on the 'A' Channel and wire the other 4 to 2ohm also so internally the amp is seeing 1ohm and do 16 RF T1 15s in a clamshell :D

Could do 16 - 15's in a clam and still keep it behind the second row seats ;)

:blink::blink::blink:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I'm thinking the sub stage will be a single T4K on four dual 2ohm T1 15s until he gets two more T4Ks and then he'll switch to four Btls. The initial box designs I did were around 30ft w/eight 6" aeros tuned to 30hz. The goal is a monster ground pounder. Hopefully around a 152 @ 30-32hz.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

could do 16 12's I know where you could get a box and subs for a good package price :)

that ain't no lie.

Those subs and box would get down if I had some real power :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

FUCK YEA!!!! Finnaly someone has two Fi 18's thats gonna be wangin in the back of a Excusion!!! Ive been trying to get my hands on a old school Suburban myself!! I love vehicals that have tons of trunk to spare!!!! Good luck to you and your system build. Im going to love watching this one!!

he only has one ;)
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived