2001 Excursion W/ 4 Btl 18s, 4 T4ks, & A Power 1000

We are exploring options to permanently seal the windows in place. A local auto glass shop was going to do it but changed their mind after getting started. Installing sheet metal in place of the windows in a last resort but still an option on the list. Currently he's still waiting on an rma from Rockford to send the amp in to be repaired. The box and subs are out of the truck until everything is fixed and ready to go back in. There won't be any more updates until then.

Keep looking for a shop to seal it.

They will have to "wetset" it like you would a windshield but it can be done. The bitch of it is that they will have to pull the windows to do this and I can tell you it's a bitch to do.

Oh by the way.... sic as fuck flex! Break them bitches already!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

UPDATED

The T4k is fixed and on its way back!!! So lets see what four working amps and four working subs will do.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

They will have to "wetset" it like you would a windshield but it can be done. The bitch of it is that they will have to pull the windows to do this and I can tell you it's a bitch to do.

Oh by the way.... sic as fuck flex! Break them bitches already!

There was a local shop that was gonna do it until they saw that they would have to remove the entire window and frame. Then they decided it was too difficult and wouldn't work properly anyway.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

UPS man dropped off something at my house today. Box is about 36 inches long, about 14 inches wide and about 4 inches tall. Hmmm... wonder what it could be???? It came from Rockford repair... Robbie might need to find another t4k... Finders, keepers..

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Currently Rebuilding....

I do box designs.

Results from a comp today. 152.1 sealed and a 153.6 hardcore (mic in the kick and door open).

Posted Image

Posted Image

During some demo runs playing Jeezy's new son Put On (or put it on something) we were asked to shut it off because he was flexing some store windows across the street (abuot 50yds away) so bad they thought they were going to break. Gary has some demo vids and I think a vid of a hair trick. Hopefully he can post them soon.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

First run.

Posted Image

Little demo in the lane.

Posted Image

A try at a hair trick... it helps if the girl doesn't have 5 pounds of gel in her hair.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Currently Rebuilding....

I do box designs.

478 people on line tonight, I figured I would bring this TTT.

Currently Rebuilding....

I do box designs.

Archived