Second Skin Audio

what you guys think?

i have two arsenal 15s they recomended 750rms but i know they can handle more i seen pete k put a hifonics colosues on two of the older model avalanche. i have one bxi2006 running both. do you think it would be alright if i add another bxi2006. so both subs will have its own amp. what you guys think? :^

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are those amps like 1200watts a piece? if so, then i would def. upgrade electrical...and if you put one to each woofer, i may call the maufacturer first to ask them what they think, and be very cautious with your gains on the amps

i likes me some audio stuff...

okay. theres nothing wrong with over powering subs if you set the amps right righ?

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well you should be ok as long as you use common sense.

if you smell HOT coils  turn it off and let them cool down.

IMO you should make sure there are in a slightly smaller box then whats reccomended.

well you should be ok as long as you use common sense.

if you smell HOT coils  turn it off and let them cool down.

IMO you should make sure there are in a slightly smaller box then whats reccomended.

really i was also thinking of getting two directed1500@1ohm this guy said they are more effcient than the bxi2006. i looked the amp up and cant find it nowhere what you guys think stick with the bxi or go directed the recent brand. i haven seen the 1500watt one yet :-[