PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

And the comment about my money I have no bills that I have to pay because I still live at home with my parents. Just graduated and started college and I make about 720 a month and it all goes into savings -gas money. And I mow grass $40 a yard, leaves $50-60 a hard, watch animals, usually $50-100, I move furniture for people usually $20 for each time. So for my age I make good money. And I have a second job that I work every now and then for overnight shifts and that's about $200 for one night.

again....Skylines or anything Similar is going to be way outta your price range, your $720 a month will probably be enough to insure it with full coverage for a 19yo!

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

And the comment about my money I have no bills that I have to pay because I still live at home with my parents. Just graduated and started college and I make about 720 a month and it all goes into savings -gas money. And I mow grass $40 a yard, leaves $50-60 a hard, watch animals, usually $50-100, I move furniture for people usually $20 for each time. So for my age I make good money. And I have a second job that I work every now and then for overnight shifts and that's about $200 for one night.

Even if you manage to find a shell honestly in parts alone you will spend exactly what the cost of the new Skyline would cost. I get what you're trying to do but $720 a month won't cut it. Even if you find one with that kind of money it will be a long ass time before it is even road worthy. We were all in your position at that age and wanting the rare car then most of us grew up and realized the only ones allowed to have toys like that are those who are well off.

Just look at the guys who spend time and money on rebuilding old muscle cars. In the end yeah it is gorgeous but the cost to do it makes out to just buying a new one. So the ones who usually do it, have it to play around with. You need to focus on school save your money and ride the mommy/daddy train debt free. Don't make a stupid mistake and invest in something that will cost more to build and then even more to drive. Fix up the 4runner put a dope system in it and ride that bitch to the wheels fall off. I make enough monthly to afford a really nice new car but I prefer no debt, no car payments and peace of mind.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

R34 Good luck, there are three in Lafayette, IN and two of them were brought here with the student's who owns them. Other is a well over 6 figure professor. Maybe an r32 if you were really lucky. I would look into something that can still be quick like a turbo eclipse or something that you can find cheap and build the hell out of for well less than the cost of even a wrecked r34

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

you want one that's street legal?

Even a shell or chassis with a legal title would probably cost an arm and a leg

Then your other arm and leg to finish it

this and then once the car is done you wont be able to drive it since you have no arms and legs so you will just be in the passenger seat or watch someone else drive it.

Archived