Get an old mini, get a Hayabusa & bind both of them together using some tubes... Not the most comfy, but on track a fun toy!

Or a Caterham. . . or any of the Caterham copies

Or the above with an extra turbo...

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

I've seen 240sx with sr20de and rb26det for under $15,000. Then swap a Silvia front end onto it and you have the closest thing to a r34 you can get for under $25,000. If you find a good enough deal you could do it for under 20,000

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Honestly? Pick up a late model civic. Hatch, coupe, or sedan. You can pick up a B18c for around 2500 dollars. You would be running 190 horsepower stock. Complete turbo kits run about 2500-3000 dollars. Work on suspension and you got one fun car.

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

Im from WV and I know they are rare here and I said it could also be something similar and I also need to edit my original post and put that if its similar it doesn't need an engine just some seats and wheels I'll by an engine offline and drop it into it.

You'd be better off to try to get your hands on a Nissan Silvia or 240 SX and do an SR20 Motor swap in it... 240's are a dime a dozen and the SR20 motor isnt that bad and they can be tuned to make some serious power if done right

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

cheap fast car that can get retarded fast w/ upgrades?

srt4

Also a Tin Can with 4 doors and 4 wheels lol...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Honestly? Pick up a late model civic. Hatch, coupe, or sedan. You can pick up a B18c for around 2500 dollars. You would be running 190 horsepower stock. Complete turbo kits run about 2500-3000 dollars. Work on suspension and you got one fun car.

I'd stay away from civics personally, for the price to power there is much better cars suited for engine swaps.

There's just better choices for your money if you're going to go balls out.

I mean shit for the price of your 2.5k b18c you can get a 2jz gte, even with an rb series engine you can put down a lot more power on stock internals than b18c's.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Im from WV and I know they are rare here and I said it could also be something similar and I also need to edit my original post and put that if its similar it doesn't need an engine just some seats and wheels I'll by an engine offline and drop it into it.

You'd be better off to try to get your hands on a Nissan Silvia or 240 SX and do an SR20 Motor swap in it... 240's are a dime a dozen and the SR20 motor isnt that bad and they can be tuned to make some serious power if done right

Just to let you know the Silvia was a Japan model of the 240sx and the only silbuas you can find in the states are pretty much gonna be track, drag, and drift cars for a pretty penny.

A silviafront end is a direct swap for any year 240sx and there are 2-3 different front ends from a Silvia throughout the years to pick from. Can get. A front clip shipped for about 4-5k with the sr20det in from Japan if I remember right. Then you have your engine and front end. Another 2-3k for the wire harness Ecuador and tyranny. Might even be able to get a front clip with everything you need for about 7k. Then all that's left is suspension and general maintenance on the engine and tranny from the front clip.

Get a 240sx for 500 non running with a good body, front clip from a Silvia straight from Japan and a coilover suspension do all the routine maintenance on the tyranny and engine and you have a 250hp car right there for under $25000. After a few years of saving upgrade the fuel management Turbo front mount intercooler and get it tuned and you have a 500+ HP beast for under $35000.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived