70yr old pulls gun on me for having my system loud... :O

fuckin crazy story but... you really helped to escalate the problem by telling him to "shut the fuck up" not exactly a way to calm a person down. so you could have been killed for being a dick back to him. thats the way I read it. not that it was your fault, but you helped bring it to that crazy point. just something to be aware of in the future.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

One thing about this whole thing sticks out to me. You have a concealed carry permit but didnt have your weapon? Might as well not have it at all. It is the times that you think there is no way you could possibly need your weapon to defend you life that you find yourself wishing you had it. Not smart my friend.

Damn Texans! Fucking crazy!

You probably should have moved just because somebody was obviously pissed because he could hear you. It doesn't matter how secluded it looks, if people in their homes can get pissed over it you might as well park in front of their house. Plus, being a place you go frequently its not the first time he had to sit and hear you.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Another thing to think about is this guy is like 70. He probably was in Vietnam and who knows what other wars maybe. I doubt he would of thought twice about putting a hole in ya. Not defending him in anyway. Just saying. I find most people are more interested in the car stereo world if there is some courtesy and politeness that goes with it. Just my 2 cents.

I dont give a shit how old that bitch is! You dont pull out guns unless your life is in danger. I say he needs jail time and his guns took. Its a felony to do what he did over a fucking radio. Bullshit if he came at me like that i would assume he ment me harm an i would have blown his fucking head off. Sone people dont need guns and that man is a prime example of that. You just dont do that. I dont pull guns unless its needed. A loud radio is not a reason. Like i said his old ass needs a felony charge on him . End of story!

Archived