Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

kicker solo x discontinued?!?!? wtffffffffff


AllanLuberda

Recommended Posts

Posted

do you guys think the value on the solo x will go up or down???

on one hand my solo xs would be legendary...

on the other

a bitch too recone

you cant buy recones now, everyone is out of stock.

and there is only one seller on ebay for a recone

370 bucks.....

used too be 200ish

the only other sub i desire is an sp audio 15x. But i want the super magnet which is usually 4 sluggs, but i want a custom 5th slug the owner quoted me 1100 for one sp 15x with a 5 stack magnet (larger than the super maget upgrade)

Posted

Kickers sold in walmart now but im sure you wont find and solo x recones there lol

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Posted

Kickers sold in walmart now but im sure you wont find and solo x recones there lol

Shame on you Rusty don't underestimate WalMart :rofl: for all we know they have em in the back. If WalMart don't got it no one will :lol:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

to recone a SoloX is nothing it drops right in no glue needed

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

since its worthless I'll give you $50 shipped for the motor......

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

since its worthless I'll give you $50 shipped for the motor......

id be looking at 140 too ship it too you...

this is a prime example of what im going too deal with too sell this motor...

Posted

$220 for the SPAIR

http://www.halfprice...=GoogleBaseFeed

edit:weather its legit or not I dont now. Says there authorized dealer

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

$220 for the SPAIR

http://www.halfprice...=GoogleBaseFeed

edit:weather its legit or not I dont now. Says there authorized dealer

lol check the stock availibilty

NOT IN STOCK.... fml....

AHHH shiet didnt look there.

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 505 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...