wtf bus driver knocks out crazy bitch on bus.

Mike Travassos

I happen to work in the city where this happend. The whole video, which I cannot find a link to right now is almost 5 minutes long. That little bitch harassed that driver for the entire time, she was loud, vulgar, and refused to sit down and shut up, and just continued in her verbal "assault" of this driver, who is doing his job and responsible for the lives of everyone on the bus and in traffic. She was in his face repeatedly, yelling and threatening this driver while he was trying to do his job. It is unknown at this time if she actually hit the driver, or just pushed him, slapped etc., they are still determining that, but it has been verified by witnesses and police that when she leaned in close, she spit directly into the drivers face, which here, is assault. Who knows if that bitch has a communicable disease or not? Regardless, it is considered assault, and that gives the bus driver the right to defend himself as well, not only for his safety, but for the safety of the others on the bus. It has also been confirmed that the driver was fired, which is bullshit, as a lot of people around here think he deserves a medal. The police here constantly deal with reports of these drivers being verbally assaulted, and physically assaulted, ranging from being punched, spit on, knifed, etc... One driver lost an eye, another was stabbed in the face with a pointed umbrella tip etc.... So BRAVO Mr. Bus Driver, stand your ground.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I have ridden on these buses, and possibly on this same route in the past, and some of the "passengers" are complete fucking morons, full of disrespect, loud mouths, vulgar, rude etc... that generally make the ride for the driver and all the respectful passengers miserable... I have personally seen these drivers take hell and just continue on, I have seen passengers just like this little bitch assault other riders on the bus... This dude did exactly what needed to be done. Its just unfortunate that she is still breathing, and might perhaps reproduce someday, filling the world with yet another asswipe. It is also bogus dude lost his job.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

heres the longest vid I can find, unfortunately it was shot from the back of the bus, but it shows that chick was runnin her mouth for quite some time, then became physical with the driver before gettin her lights turned off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiwMvqrBgws

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Also she isn't teenaged, she is 25 years old and was apparently drunk

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Faith in humanity restored

this should be legal to do to all puck a$$ teens

Amen to that, the sad part is that I am a part of that generation, and still being in high school I deal with stuff like this everyday. Luckily this is my senior year so I won't have to hear them talk about swag, try to argue with teachers and administration over bulls**t thinking they're cool, and nonsense like that day to day after I graduate :D

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

I happen to work in the city where this happend. The whole video, which I cannot find a link to right now is almost 5 minutes long. That little bitch harassed that driver for the entire time, she was loud, vulgar, and refused to sit down and shut up, and just continued in her verbal "assault" of this driver, who is doing his job and responsible for the lives of everyone on the bus and in traffic. She was in his face repeatedly, yelling and threatening this driver while he was trying to do his job. It is unknown at this time if she actually hit the driver, or just pushed him, slapped etc., they are still determining that, but it has been verified by witnesses and police that when she leaned in close, she spit directly into the drivers face, which here, is assault. Who knows if that bitch has a communicable disease or not? Regardless, it is considered assault, and that gives the bus driver the right to defend himself as well, not only for his safety, but for the safety of the others on the bus. It has also been confirmed that the driver was fired, which is bullshit, as a lot of people around here think he deserves a medal. The police here constantly deal with reports of these drivers being verbally assaulted, and physically assaulted, ranging from being punched, spit on, knifed, etc... One driver lost an eye, another was stabbed in the face with a pointed umbrella tip etc.... So BRAVO Mr. Bus Driver, stand your ground.

The bus driver got fired?? THAT'S BULLS**T! He did it for the safety of him and the other passengers. What sucks about this system is that if you hit a woman you're automatically a bad person no matter the situation, but when a woman hits a man it's self defense and is perfectly alright, I've never heard of a woman going to jail for something like this, or if they have just get a month or two if that, not half a year or so (just examples) like a man would. What sucks even more nowadays is that women want equal rights like men but once they get hurt they want out. I'm not pro beating women at all, but if they get in your face and talk to you and threaten you like a man, they're gonna get it back like a man (even my girlfriend agrees with this), that's just how it is and this is a perfect example of that.

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

also just heard she didn't pay her fare which is why she started arguing

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

lol YES...dont feel one bit bad for her in her lil interview after the incident she wanted to try to act all lady like and innocent and the video clearly shows her being a ghetto ass hood rat lmao dumb bitch wanted to run her mouth dumb bitch got falcon punched, hows gettin a job so you can buy a car and not take the bus and fight with 60 year old bus drivers sound?

I guess some yall don't like WSHH for w/e reason, I visit it daily lol, but here's the interview mentioned above http://worldstarhiph...1grUkyeRZZH4tXl

I love that reporter though, straight faced, "You were on the receiving end of the one of the most talked about upper cuts" hahahahahahaha

2015 Mazda 6

Archived