Rockford component speakers!

ambrizd528

See my earlier post, I bought 3 sets with no problems and good shipping. $109 was a deal I couldn't pass up.

• 2 weeks later...

So these are silk dome i guess?

Maybe i should swap my t2's for these. Even though these are rated for less power they might sound better to my ears.

So these are silk dome i guess?

Maybe i should swap my t2's for these. Even though these are rated for less power they might sound better to my ears.

yes those are the silk dome tweeters

I haven't heard any of those personally but heard good things about them. My local shop is about to be authorized dealer on them but the prices for the midbass drivers were too high for me. check out the Crescendo's all on sale right now.. http://store.crescendoaudio.com/pwx-pro-midranges/

Yeah those are a nice set,I'm thinking about getting them even know all I need is the tweets since a set of tweets cost about the same mine as well get the component set.

I just spoke to Andrew from Sonic and they will NOT price match these. Reason given: They only have a 30 day warranty compared to Sonic's. Seems like they tried to BS me. Guess ill try onlinecarstereo...

[*]DC Neo 15"

[*]Digital Designs M3a

[*]Audioque Super Tweets

[*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids

[*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3

[*]XS Power D6500

[*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Archived