Ever Get Bored And Buy Random Things Off Ebay?

I have. I've been going through ebay looking at random stuff and novelty lighters came across lol dont ask i dunno but i was drawn in. after about an hour (yeah i was that bored) of looking through novelty lighters i ended up buying this one.

DSC02818.jpg

DSC02820-1.jpg

DSC02831.jpg

its blueeeee

yeah so probably one of the most worthless purchases of my life considering i dont smoke nor have any use for this cept lighting birthday candles or something but it was only 6 dollars so ill get over it.

has anyone else made any worthless purchases when they were bored?

Edited by Amalan

sound to me like you look at Ebay kinda like an internet flea market...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

oh yesh hence why its called flea-bay

especially when a non-smoker buys a 6 dollar lighter - plus shipping , cause he was bored.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

i'm all over ebay alllll the time. :( got my rubber ducky from ebay. got my train horn from ebay too :D

www.oznium.com sells those rubber duckies, in all colors, with LEDS in side of them. just a thought.

My Kulicki Box Build

especially when a non-smoker buys a 6 dollar lighter - plus shipping , cause he was bored.

ha it was 6 dollars shipped :P but its a torch lighter so its kinda cool cause the flame is blue. well ok that was the only reason i bought it cause the flame was blue.

ha it was 6 dollars shipped :P but its a torch lighter so its kinda cool cause the flame is blue. well ok that was the only reason i bought it cause the flame was blue.

A man of simple pleasures..." Look Bubba 'is blue!! "

My Kulicki Box Build