help me make as much noize as possible

I have a mercedes benz 560sec which is the coupe. The prblem with the older benz is the gas tank is right behind theback seat. What's yalls ideas to get loud and low in the big trink with limited space. The measirements that still allow a spare are 38Lx18hx18d.I presently have 2AQHDC3 12'S IN 4.8c box tuned to 33hz both speakers and ports face rear with about2in of space over the box to let the airflow back to thecab.they are running off Crossfire vr2000,150amp alt and extra yellow top.thanks for any ideas...

I have a mercedes benz 560sec which is the coupe. The prblem with the older benz is the gas tank is right behind theback seat. What's yalls ideas to get loud and low in the big trink with limited space. The measirements that still allow a spare are 38Lx18hx18d.I presently have 2AQHDC3 12'S IN 4.8c box tuned to 33hz both speakers and ports face rear with about2in of space over the box to let the airflow back to thecab.they are running off Crossfire vr2000,150amp alt and extra yellow top.thanks for any ideas...

That isn't loud enough for you?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

When I had my E320 I had the same problem so I cut out part of the rear deck. Ran my port through it and left room around the port for more sound to get through.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

in reality, you can go much bigger. unless you go up to 4in coil subs and double or triple the power, like the HDC4's on about 5krms.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

That isn't loud enough for you?

lol it is pretty loud but there is something missing, the extreme lows dont sound right hear that fluttering of port noize i think, cause i know i am not over excurding the woofers. my question is do you guys think its better to go woofers back port up? or 4th order bandpass port up. trying to get a feel for others i deas that worked and what didn't. have any of you guys tuned your ports to 30hz for daily?

in reality, you can go much bigger. unless you go up to 4in coil subs and double or triple the power, like the HDC4's on about 5krms.

i dont think my trunk will support much bigger and still allow me to keep a spare. i am already close to dragging the ground hahaa. besides that it is a son of a b!#ch to find a good alt for an older mercedes that will support that much power!

When I had my E320 I had the same problem so I cut out part of the rear deck. Ran my port through it and left room around the port for more sound to get through.

that sounds like a good idea i had an installer build me a box similar to that but he didnt leave room for the air to pass, the only sound was coming from the port the rest was stuck in the trunk. it sounded like i was listening to bass in from another car. do you have any pics of your install or the completed box?

Archived