hahaha fuck camping! that shit gets boring lol.

what should i get first? what do most of you guys play?

Just PS titles

Fuck,.. Kratos - GoD of WAR is a blast. It came with one of those right?

I like Nathan Drake - Uncharted - All epic good.....

Online, all i play is COD with Wasted, and Robert.

All i own is Blops, and MW3.... prefer blops, but, every swinging dick likes to roll MW3

and of course, stoked, and eager for the new blops drop......

Welcome... get signed in, and let us know your PSN tag......

Pm me your address, and ill send you games i dont play anymore bro.. borrow and play them.. keep what you want, send back the others?

cool beans?

I'd recommend just saving for upcoming games. Sure, the 2 you have may not thrill you, but if you go get mw3 tonight or whatnot, you'll play it for probably around a month before you get black ops 2.

And Kylar, we've only played one match... well, not even one full one since you left/quit/dropped/whatever the hell happened. We (me and chubbz) both heard you, but apparently you didn't hear us. Then I noticed at some point... was just me and chubbz on the team with 4 randoms.

bro that would be wicked! but look at my location<<<<< other side of the world bro.

Ill have a look around surly someone is selling a preorder for blops 2 that will sell me the first for cheaper.

yeah it did, not my kinda game but is is fun to fuck shit up on!

psn: Rcp_soundz

Location don't matter. I mean most people from here are within 4 hours timeframe of each other, sure, but like me... I usually play late as hell/early as hell. I mean sure, only have 2 ppl from here added, but I usually only play like 12am eastern time on. And sure, there are times where I'm on earlier, or I seem to play ALL DAY... but eh, yeah. Location doesn't matter as people have different schedules.

Sheena = pedobear

exactly. i prefer campaign or even the training mode for multiplayer to be honest. (black ops og) I hate getting online three days after the game drops and some no job having loser is a level 848554543 prestiged twice and has all the good guns. ITs like wtf I cant compete with a pistol and a pack of gum.

What can you do these days................kids got too much time on their hands.....and clueless parents

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Just PS titles

Fuck,.. Kratos - GoD of WAR is a blast. It came with one of those right?

I like Nathan Drake - Uncharted - All epic good.....

Online, all i play is COD with Wasted, and Robert.

All i own is Blops, and MW3.... prefer blops, but, every swinging dick likes to roll MW3

and of course, stoked, and eager for the new blops drop......

Welcome... get signed in, and let us know your PSN tag......

Pm me your address, and ill send you games i dont play anymore bro.. borrow and play them.. keep what you want, send back the others?

cool beans?

I'd recommend just saving for upcoming games. Sure, the 2 you have may not thrill you, but if you go get mw3 tonight or whatnot, you'll play it for probably around a month before you get black ops 2.

And Kylar, we've only played one match... well, not even one full one since you left/quit/dropped/whatever the hell happened. We (me and chubbz) both heard you, but apparently you didn't hear us. Then I noticed at some point... was just me and chubbz on the team with 4 randoms.

bro that would be wicked! but look at my location<<<<< other side of the world bro.

Ill have a look around surly someone is selling a preorder for blops 2 that will sell me the first for cheaper.

yeah it did, not my kinda game but is is fun to fuck shit up on!

psn: Rcp_soundz

Location don't matter. I mean most people from here are within 4 hours timeframe of each other, sure, but like me... I usually play late as hell/early as hell. I mean sure, only have 2 ppl from here added, but I usually only play like 12am eastern time on. And sure, there are times where I'm on earlier, or I seem to play ALL DAY... but eh, yeah. Location doesn't matter as people have different schedules.

i was actually replying to the fact kylar offered to send me some unused games for me to try. I play pc games alot so i know time differences dont make a difference. when i was replying on here last night it was 2am here lol.

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I've been playing ghost recon future solider on pc a bit laitly and it also has the sniper lines. Which is rather handy when trying to spot guys. I'm not a camper. But I sure as hell don't mind people not knowing where I am if I miss. Which is a lot of the time

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Just got blops and pre ordered the second one aswel. psn Rcp_soundz

add me

RCP,

Don't trip... Dj (wastedT) was lost...

As usual,.. And impatient.. As usual. Don't sweat him. ; )

Don't make me 1v1 you and kill you Kylar. Lol. I will. I will wake up early just to get on to kill you. You get online at 3pm roughly right? Mountain time? So that means what? you're ready at like 5 cause you're busy fappin to Adam and all? Alright. You better kiss your wife goodbye because when we play later today, you aren't going back home in one piece.

Lmfao.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived