Well shit. This isn't the play now thread. Lol. This vid went up today

http://www.ign.com/v...f-nuketown-2025

LOL.. i just noticed that.... then put up another post on the play now thread.. LOL...

guess i was on track mind, got home, jumped on here, and WANTED MY BEER....... lol... fuck

All Ps3 using members, BLACK OPs 2 SMD SHOOTEM UP CLAN...

WIth the help and advice of N8, Im going to hold a SMD Shoot Em Up, for BLACK OPs 2, at launch (mid night release, i understand the time zones will dick with us, but,.. whattya do) and also again through out the day of launch.

Who is in? And please dont say your in, with out purchase of it, or just no intention of being able to play guys. And also, to say it AGAIN, this if FOR PLAYSTATION 3 USERS. N8 runs the Xbox side., so see him for those details.

Anyway,... what i want is your Name, and then PSN handle of course,,.. BUT:

Also, i want some advise, and ideas. Maybe on how to run it, games to play, and most important, a 4 letter A CLAN TAG!!???!!..

If SMD could be incorperated some how, that would be cool....

lets do this, and have a killer time all!!..

And, i understand that some of you are very serious about the game, while others are just there to booze, laugh, relax, and have fun.

Please no "this dude sucks" . Maybe we can have 2 clans. One that is hardcore, and one that is just there to play and have fun. We will see how big this gets. I JUST WANT COOL attitudes guys!!!...... No bitiching, complaining. Fun is the goal.

Ive also asked ROBERT8252, as well as WASTEDTALENT for help and support. Maybe even a ZOMBIE clan ?????????? Thoughts ? ideas?

Again, we shall see how big it gets, i understand the majority play on XBOX consoles. Us PS guys are in the minority on this forum. We see how many of us there are.

Anyway,.. i pick my copy up at midnight, MOUNTAIN TIME.

Shortly after, i will take those that have added their name here, and want to play. Remeber, there is time in between, and updates, and all that shit,.. so, think 130am-230am. Mountain.

You dont NEED mic, but, it would help a lot, as most of the time, were bullshiting, and joking..... .

AGAIN, no bitching, no whine asses, none of that. Please?

Majority rules here fellas. If someone is making the entire group unhappy, either with his game play, mouth, or even INTERNET SPEED, (hell, that might even be me?!?!?) youll be asked nicely to fix your "issue".

What do you think all? Ready to do this?

REPLY WITH YOUR NAME, AND HANDLE, and INCLUDE any thoughts,advise,input, or comments.

Lets have fun!!.....

Thank you all....!! cheers, and see you online!

Tyler tds23 PS3 Cali

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

KingCali420

Was gonna join you and Robert earlier, im shitfaced LOL.

And??.. dude,... im lit up everytime i turn the console on.....

Come on!!.. clan up with me and robert!!.. we do ok!?!?..

well, we do our best.. LOL

Clan name can be SMDB

Kinda stupid but im bored at work lol

Hoping to pick up a ps3 and Blops2 when it comes out. When's the release date again?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived