Kyblack76 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 Hmmm... Oh well... And the issues must be hit and miss ??? Lately, I've had killer killer game play??!?! ... Weird? And trust me, I totally understand how ya feel on the hose jobs.... Fuck, I about resold my copies... But the last 2 nights we played, we had ultra great experiences .... Sucks it's hit and miss SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 This was me all day.... I thought it was getting better.. Guess not. Also see how he was shooting, then on the other dudes game, he wasn't even shooting when he went down ?? Fuckin bullshit, and was all I delt with for a while, but, like I said, the last 2 times have been great ... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Leo1103 Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 Well I must be one of the lucky ones, I haven't had any lag yet on xbox and my internet blows. 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Kyblack76 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 That's the LAG COMPENSATION. You don't see the lag...YOU ARE MAKING THE LAG... Fact is, the better your Internet ... The more you get compensated. If your Internet is dial up, your a basically "put ahead" of everyone else.... That's why there were cats out there throttling their interwebs while they would game. To be compensated .... Lag wise... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 Wow that lag for woody was absolutely terrible. I haven't encountered anything remotely like that yet. Yay for me 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
One Way Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 speaking how stupid this lag is, ima upload a vid that happened to me yesterday. just so you guys can see the frustration i have to deal with daily. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Kyblack76 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 This is why, one game, you crush and drop everything. Hell, 2 shot the fuckers... Then, a game later, you don't have enough clips to put into a guy.. No medium.. Dude... (one way) I feel you ... And understand.. I could show you entire games of bullshyte.. There can be a happy medium .... At the end of blops.. They got close. Give treyarch time... They'll get ... I have faith.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 Me too. I probably won't get the next cod anyways so I got nothing but time. I just hope they do it quickly 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I've had a couple of no-reg moments. I'm still playing like crap and IDK why. I think it was because I tweaked my FOV settings and mouse sensitivity. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
n8ball2013 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 ok the FAL is another in game monster fi you can adjust to the semi auto. In real life its a piece of shit. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.