nautical7 Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 There have been reports of BO2 crashing ps3's and corrupting them but I doubt Treyarch listened or cared to help those people out. This game has tons of potential and is a step in the right direction it was just poorly executed.
OrionStang Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 There have been reports of BO2 crashing ps3's and corrupting them but I doubt Treyarch listened or cared to help those people out. This game has tons of potential and is a step in the right direction it was just poorly executed. Yeah, because when it freezes, the user has no choice but to do a hard shut down. This causes the machine to 'not shutdown properly', and corruption of the hard disk and game files may be damaged during recovery. I would like to know what actually causes the freeze-up. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Colin - STAPUFT Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 I haven't had problem one on the *GASP* Wii U. And truth be told- it does look a good bit better than the XBOX or PS3 version too. Who would have ever thought that?? 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
LoudBimmer Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 I had my xbox for around 4 years now. I force shut it a lot of times and it's still going strong Btw, does anyone know when will the double xp weekend going to be again?
Kyblack76 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Report Posted November 24, 2012 anyone throwin down? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 I can't right now, plus I have nobody to play with anyway Also the jumping shotgun guys are pissing me off. IDK if it's possible on consoles due to the layout, but it seems pretty common on the PC 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Truconcept Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 i thought that i would have nuketown zombies if i preordered i guess not maybe only deluxe preorders **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
Kyblack76 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Report Posted November 24, 2012 the fugly... http://youtu.be/ich2qJUHdlg SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 LOL that was great 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.