Lbox88 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 eehhhh, looks like they went and made a bunch of the guns shittier and half-assed a shitload of stupid little things. UBL | Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 yep all the guns are now gonna take some gettgin used to again. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Lbox88 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 At least they didn't change the SMR, MP7, or SCAR. UBL | Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted December 7, 2012 Author Report Posted December 7, 2012 Now theres a vid posted,..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 Hmm, I swear I saw BO2-MP update on Steam yesterday, but I can't find any patch notes for it. The last noted patch was a couple of weeks ago. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
n8ball2013 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 i just jumped on for a few games. I got called a camper today because we were playing domination and the guy tried to take the flag in our end of the map. I heard it turned around and whacked him. He was all butt hurt like god all these fucking campers make it so i cant get kills or captures lol. no you make it that way because you are 4 and 24. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Lbox88 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 lol, that's why I hit "mute all except party" at the beginning of each match UBL | Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 normally i dont listen to too much but the last few times ive got on its been a huge shit show of trash talk. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 I had one noob in a match camp the whole time and got the final killcam on TDM on Standoff. Then he was all like "look at that precision, I don't need to spray". Puhlease, all you did was sit in that window (I think it's the one where you see the burned tank on the side of the map near where the big truck is). He was an easy kill when he wasn't in that spot though, when we did kill him and he would respawn away from it. Confirmed he was an idiot camper on the next map. Also, drop shotters piss me off. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 Damn seems like they changed the whole game around! Lol I guess I'll check it out this weekend 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.