89capricebass Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 WTF is this probation shit? I joined a random game of tdm that was 5 kills away from ending so I left the game and tryed to get another match and it said that I was on probation and I cant join a match Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
Lbox88 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 they consider it rage quittin and you get a 15 probation. The more you rage quit the longer the probation period gets. UBL | Build Log
LoudBimmer Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 the probation is bullshit. When someone on the team dashboards and everyone gets kicked out, you still get probation.
tdsa23 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Im getting on in about one hr if anyone wants to play XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
89capricebass Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Thats bullshit. They need to refine that a little better. I can understand why they did it but come on. I paid money so I could play not get this bull Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
MrSkippyJ Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 personally, i like the idea. even if it effects the underserving on occasion. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
89capricebass Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 I would like it if it worked right. Like if they could make it so that only dashboarders and rage quitters got probation, but as is its broken. Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
MrSkippyJ Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 so if you quit early for any reason you can't get back in for a bit right? just want to make sure I understand what it does. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Lbox88 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Correct. Think you have to quit 3 games, then you get a 15 minute timeout, then as you keep doing it, the wait gets longer. UBL | Build Log
MrSkippyJ Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Oh 3 games? if that is the case then i love the idea. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.