nautical7 Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 How many gold AR's do you have so far?
LoudBimmer Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 Type 25 and M27 gold. Working on MTAR right now.
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 First prestige. Missed both double xp weekends lmao. So I'm just chugging along. 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted December 19, 2012 Author Report Posted December 19, 2012 First prestige. Missed both double xp weekends lmao. So I'm just chugging along. Im exactly the same, but 2nd prestige.... missed both double xp deals.... just bummin..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted December 21, 2012 Author Report Posted December 21, 2012 Got my cherry camo,.. With NO perks ... Thanks for the help Trey.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 Welcome buddy. Working on getting my cherry right now! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 Fuck you then Treyarch, this is why I went back to gears, the game that came out over a year ago...........because EPIC likes it fans I refuse to play CoD right after school because the connection is a joke, the spawns are literally shit, like actual shit, completely 100% shit. I find that I do my best when I play alone, not in a party or anything, just me, and on Domination, usually go around 6:1-7:1 k/d per game if I'm careful Oh and I'm not going to prestige because my best weapon combo classes are all perfect, mostly the AN-94 with KAP-40, run that all day. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 Explain how the spawn is shit? Also how many caps do you get per game? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 Explain how the spawn is shit? Well its simple, play the game. Game starts, you run from your side of the map, its 13 seconds in and you die, you've now spawned on the other side of the map, you run towards your previous death but are killed from behind on the way from someone else who had just spawned, then you spawn across the map again, only to be killed by some douche running around with a shotgun, you spawn again in that same spot, killed again by that same guy, you spawn once more and get the upper hand on him and sniker a little, but immediately following that he spawns LOOKING at you and blasts you instantaneously. So then, you spawn across the map, run for the objective only to be killed by some one camping in a corner, just outside the spawn zone, you spawn again, and your next to an objective, you start to cap and are instantly missiled, so you spawn once more across the map, run in get a nice kill streak finally, your luck begins to change, you call in that hellstorm and fire it on the spawn opposite of the one you spawned in recently because that logical right? Wrong, you kill yourself magically because you don't see any enemies, you're angry when you spawn so you're in the menu trying to change classes, hoping to keep your chance of winning alive, you're killed while in the menu standing in the spawn, you spawn across the map, a bouncing-betty 10 feet away from you pops up and kills you for a game ender and a nice fool-maker killcam. Welcome to BlackOps. A.K.A: Shit. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 Lol seems like the game just outsmarts you 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.