Trey_Dog650 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Some of those kills in that vid are ridiculously far lol. Great vid I may try it if I get pissed. I think they should nerf the gun so it's as effective as that shotgun pistol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted December 24, 2012 Author Report Posted December 24, 2012 agree,.. Shottys need a nerf (but dude, when you come and stay with us, ill show you how bad ass the 870 is.... truely) But yes,,.. nerf is needed... I like it when we are getting dicked over by some jerk off, and then you go to your shotty, and then go hamilton... lol.. i like that.. LOL SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 i just played against a guy that was 7th prestige and almost 8th. He went like 37-4. how aboiut get a fucking life guy I just went 31-14 and led all scorers for the round and I quit to savor it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted December 24, 2012 Author Report Posted December 24, 2012 i just played against a guy that was 7th prestige and almost 8th. He went like 37-4. how aboiut get a fucking life guy I just went 31-14 and led all scorers for the round and I quit to savor it. Dude,.. Keep/record that game.... and then play it back to us.. Grats to you!!.. lets see it!!,, FUGGIN N8 going HAM !!!.... it does feel pretty ok when it happens (far and few between) dont it? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 i just played against a guy that was 7th prestige and almost 8th. He went like 37-4. how aboiut get a fucking life guy I just went 31-14 and led all scorers for the round and I quit to savor it. Lol but you don't get a match bonus!!! I do like to go Hamilton once in a while. Maybe with this shotty class I can do it more often? Lol since I'm only an 11 year old punk lmao. Sometimes you just gotta fight fire with fire 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n8ball2013 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 how the hell do you save it and replay it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
mikeg321 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Go to "theater" then find it in recent games Edit: also after a match at the game summary screen you can press square to bookmark the match to make it easier to find in theater mode 4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's 2 Crescendo bc5500s Crescendo c1100.4 6 focal mids Vifa tweets 5 XS Power d3100's Pioneer avh-p4200dvd All crammed into a mustang. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/
JWBryant Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Buddy of mine is crazy when he does good. He went 146-7, 3 swarms and dogs in a game. He tells me that another game that I wasn't in he went 107-1... That's really sucks when there's people like me who won't ever get anything more than a stealth chopper on a REALLY good day. Basshead-in-Training
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Wtf I'm surprised people still stay in the match LMFAO 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Buddy of mine is crazy when he does good. He went 146-7, 3 swarms and dogs in a game. He tells me that another game that I wasn't in he went 107-1... That's really sucks when there's people like me who won't ever get anything more than a stealth chopper on a REALLY good day. Killwhoring in Domination? It's fine if you are defending cap points or protecting the capping teammates, but just running around killing is lameMeade and I ran into a similar situation in a BF3 match (similar gametype). A couple of guys were just flying around killwhoring instead of playing the objective 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.