WastedTalent Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Buddy of mine is crazy when he does good. He went 146-7, 3 swarms and dogs in a game. He tells me that another game that I wasn't in he went 107-1... That's really sucks when there's people like me who won't ever get anything more than a stealth chopper on a REALLY good day. Killwhoring in Domination? It's fine if you are defending cap points or protecting the capping teammates, but just running around killing is lameMeade and I ran into a similar situation in a BF3 match (similar gametype). A couple of guys were just flying around killwhoring instead of playing the objective He does good in demolition in Nuketown he uses a LMG and defends the objective or covers people, I'm not gonna lie though its kinda annoying from the other side when people are spawn trapping you, when the spawns don't change in demolition Ask Kylar about that about MW3 when he played with me on CTF. LMFAO!!!! What was that? Like 10 deaths in a row for you? Sheena = pedobear
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Similar thing happened to me when I tried to solo on CTF. I was the only one on my team even trying to run the flag. Then the match ended and I went 1-20 or whatever, and everybody was saying that I suck even though I was the only one even trying to run the flag. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
aerickson Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Just went 60-4 on hijacked. 2 lodestars, 1 stealth chopper and vsat. So excited right now.
Kyblack76 Posted December 30, 2012 Author Report Posted December 30, 2012 But you lost the game huh?!?~!?... lol.. just kidding. But really,...did you? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Lbox88 Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Just lost 8 fucking games in a row, not a chance of winning. Total landslide losses every time, thanks Treyarch, your experience matching works fucking perfect jackass. UBL | Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted December 30, 2012 Author Report Posted December 30, 2012 Just lost 8 fucking games in a row, not a chance of winning. Total landslide losses every time, thanks Treyarch, your experience matching works fucking perfect jackass. Gimme a bit,.. We woke up to our satellite down...... Ill be on in a bit,.. hope your still there,...ill let ya know. we do well when paired.........if not, its cool... kb SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
aerickson Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 But you lost the game huh?!?~!?... lol.. just kidding. But really,...did you? we did lose and yes I did.
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 But you lost the game huh?!?~!?... lol.. just kidding. But really,...did you? we did lose and yes I did. Lmao wow 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted December 30, 2012 Author Report Posted December 30, 2012 lol SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
One Way Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 I found out that if I play only at night the connection isn't bad, in fact sometimes I even host some of the games. the rest of the day is terrible. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.