Kyblack76 Posted December 30, 2012 Author Report Posted December 30, 2012 i find, that this game is a huge piece of shit. And that the one and only way to play it, and even enjoy it, is to play on a team. A team that is fun, plays right... as right as possible, and laugh through out,..... other wise,... i would toss this in the gutter.... with quickness.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrionStang Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Well Kyle, I just played against a maxed out team. Got mopped up in about 1:30. Notice they have no number by their rank, maximum prestige. Either hacks or no-lifes. Edit: The screen shot. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
nautical7 Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 ^ I've started seeing a lot more master prestiges so as you said people either have no life or they figured out the prestige hack. I tried playing last night and did absolutely horrible. It seemed like I was always a second behind drawing the weapon on someone and almost always lost which isn't normal. Not to mention the amount of camping is getting ridiculous and these maps cater to that. I really hate that map called Plaza where people camp both of the roof tops..
OrionStang Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 One of those fags was running around with a diamond riot shield and diamond crossbow. And somehow they started the match with killstreaks. Right when the match started, lightening strike, and by the time I got to their flag(pretty quickly) they had that guardian thing set up. I don't know how you hack a game like this, but seems like they did. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted December 31, 2012 Author Report Posted December 31, 2012 Right right..... Ken, We had (me Robert & Trey) started game, and before we made it to B flag, (going straight there) some tossed lightening on us, and then a chopper!!!! All before we had even fired our guns??!!!?... Lol. Why would some go to the trouble of thinking they are the king?!?! Of COD??.. Blows me away.... Lol... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Seriously it's fugging gay. Why cheat?!?! just play the game as intended. Oh well one day ill reach master prestige. 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Seriously it's fugging gay. Why cheat?!?! just play the game as intended. Oh well one day ill reach master prestige. I remember reading an article about why cheaters cheat, from the perspective of a cheater. I can't find it though. I swear it was either PC Gamer or GameInformer that had it on their site 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Kyblack76 Posted December 31, 2012 Author Report Posted December 31, 2012 I didn't read it, but I'll toss out my own hypothesis ... THEY ARE FUCKIN NON HUMAN, JERK WADS, needing to feel big, because they know they are small in ever way, shape, and form. Just a thought????... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 I didn't read it, but I'll toss out my own hypothesis ... THEY ARE FUCKIN NON HUMAN, JERK WADS, needing to feel big, because they know they are small in ever way, shape, and form. Just a thought????... Why good sir I concur 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted January 1, 2013 Author Report Posted January 1, 2013 Going for a 3 minute triple cap... Trip cap, and hold for 3 mins... Its hard... going for it,.. Trip cap medal, and such..... its tuff, but, im trying it, need a hell of a team, tact insertation.... blah blah.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.