SoundFreakk Posted January 10, 2013 Report Posted January 10, 2013 okay got the updates activated ELITE. do you've to have OPEN nat type to invite people? 'cause now it's moderate so if it gotta be open I need to mess in my router settings. Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
One Way Posted January 10, 2013 Report Posted January 10, 2013 I believe that doesn't matter but gameplay and matchmaking is probably going to be shit, just ask Kyle. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Kyblack76 Posted January 10, 2013 Author Report Posted January 10, 2013 okay got the updates activated ELITE. do you've to have OPEN nat type to invite people? 'cause now it's moderate so if it gotta be open I need to mess in my router settings. Lol... And you gave ME SHIT for sporting chub when I finnaly pulled a OPEN NAT. It's lil different for everyone. I was NOT able to have peeps get a invite and join my lobby with NAT @ Moderate. I also found that the game runs smoother, and the VOICE chat is better with my NAT now OPEN. However, you may find it just fine. Moderate is a bajillion times better that where Ryan runs. (strict) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 10, 2013 Author Report Posted January 10, 2013 Also,, Do me a favor, and take this to our team discussion. Don't wanna flood this thread with this talk. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 11, 2013 Author Report Posted January 11, 2013 I think it was Robert that was askin last night, what to use for a hand gun. The TAC.45 or the 5.7. They both have their ups, and downs... .45 vid next...... I suggested the .45, but, almost never use a HG for a primary. Im not fast enough. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Lbox88 Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 I use the TAC-45 on almost all my classes. UBL | Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 I dont run a secondary. Fast mag and one of the perk make reloads just as fast as switching to secondary THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted January 12, 2013 Author Report Posted January 12, 2013 Agree.. IF,.. IF i use a secondary, or a HG for a primary, its what i use. Or if i kill someone using one, Ill grab it quick style. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Colin - STAPUFT Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 I finally was leader in a match!!! 22 and 10 or some mess like that. I know that still sux but that is awesome for me. (as I suck at BO2) I love you LSAT! haha 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.