^^^ dude slobs on the cards' knobs. Lmfao!! Just kiddin, but I think both the cards and giants are too unpredictable. I mean IF their starting pitching shows up, they have a great shot of winning. But if not? Oh lord, watch out. Meanwhile (I already assume the Yankees are out) the Tigers have reliable pitching pretty much everywhere except closing. Valverde and what's his face both choke in playoffs. So that's their weak spot in the pitching.

Sheena = pedobear

hey man gotta show love for my home team. and you're right about the yankees, they are out. at least after today's game its over. that just leave the giants and cards, could go either way.

stephen a smith was killing arod today on espn. I dont even like stephen a and was like damn lol. i dont think either the cards or the giants have what it takes to hang with detroit. you got verlander who can throw two games in a 7 game series. fister porcello sanchez and scherzer are all good pitchers who throw hard and you know when its cold you dont play as loose as you normally do. it kills you to hit that stuff in the cold. benoit is normally a good closer as well having it a little rough.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

while the yankees blow in the offseason (not this year but previous years as well, I mean arod slumping isn't exactly new), i am impressed with the tigers pitching. i mean I saw absolutely none of them in the series against the A's, but I didn't expect the yankees to literally be so cold. so while the cards and giants both would struggle against the tigers, Idk. I mean both teams do get hot randomly. Cardinals down 6-0 against the Nats? That SHOULD be more than enough to end their season. Hell no, came back and won. The games they're both having against each other now... Just do know it'll be the Tigers... and could be a good world series. Could get lights out pitching from both teams as both teams do have studs, or could be home run derbys as both teams can put up runs.

The pitching is all that's keeping the yanks alive... They should've never made the playoffs or beaten the O's... but their pitching is good. I mean tonight it's over... unless CC has pretty much a perfect game and even then, may not be good enough. Can't pitch 12 innings with CC and allow 0 runs.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived