2012 Veloster - 1 HDC415 on 1 AQ3500.1

build looks awesome! makes me want to wall off my car now haha. looked like the fiberglass was still movin quite a bit with the lows in the one video. Def sounds good though

Thanks man. Yea, luckily its just the top of the fiberglass and not the actual box. I tried to use some adhesive to secure the fiberglass to the box but it still moves some. Not really a big deal.

This build went from here Is my little build with two pre fabs cause I live in an apartment to I'M WALLING THIS BITCH. Great work and congrats on the first places.

Thanks dude. I definitely didn't waste any time with slowly moving my way up. I get bored with my setups quick though and I will be ripping all of this out very soon. Already have the rebuild pretty well planned out apart from final box specs.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

So the wall is coming out.. I'm going back to a trunk build which should make it easier for competing next season. I have a hatchback anyways so I may as well take advantage of that awesome roof. Here is the new equipment. 2 AQ3500's and 2 HDC4 12's.

IMAG0442_zps7198466f.jpg

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Nice bro, gonna be fun to watch what you come up with in your design! Good luck

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Niiiiceee. ... ;) alot of power for 2 subbzz. ..lol... ;)

Yea its a shit ton of power for 2 subs, especially 12's. These HDC4s are absolute beasts though. 4 inch coils. They should be fine.

Nice bro, gonna be fun to watch what you come up with in your design! Good luck

Yea I have an idea and some general numbers as for box specs and I plan on diving deeper into it this weekend. I'm going to have to build this thing damn strong. I have high expectations for numbers on this build. I truly believe I can be every bit as loud as before.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

If you arent excited, im excited for you! Best take plenty of pics, cant wait to see this come together!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

If you arent excited, im excited for you! Best take plenty of pics, cant wait to see this come together!

Dude thanks. Im giddy like a schoolgirl right now. I worked from home today so that I could be here when UPS arrived. I kept looking out the window like a kid that knows his friend is coming over. I've never owned subs this nice before. I will be sure to take pics and keep this thread updated!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

• 5 weeks later...

Hey whats up its Mo! Glad to see you broke that 150!! :)

Dude hows it goin? Long time no chat. Yea I finally broke the 150 mark, and I'm already planning a rebuild.

Hows the scion? Are you going to MWSPL finals?

Hey sorry for the late reply! Still having low voltage issues in the XB but it did manage a 154 down to 11.8V at the last comp. Yeah I did not enter any of the finals and I regret it now lol.

Excited to see your new build man! Take care and Happy Thanksgiving btw!

Archived