2012 Veloster - 1 HDC415 on 1 AQ3500.1

Loved all the builds so far excited to see how this one turns out. I see a lot of trophies in your future. Btw that skateboard was awesome

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Hey whats up its Mo! Glad to see you broke that 150!! :)

Dude hows it goin? Long time no chat. Yea I finally broke the 150 mark, and I'm already planning a rebuild.

Hows the scion? Are you going to MWSPL finals?

Hey sorry for the late reply! Still having low voltage issues in the XB but it did manage a 154 down to 11.8V at the last comp. Yeah I did not enter any of the finals and I regret it now lol.

Excited to see your new build man! Take care and Happy Thanksgiving btw!

Nice score man! That's pretty damn impressive for only 2 15's. You looking at switching batteries or adding a second alt? That must be killing the power you could be seeing from that amp. I'm going to have major voltage issues with mine here very soon and I plan on tackling that problem next. I'll be sure to post any updates in this thread.

dude you stepped your game up quick! I just got 1 of my hdc4 15's the other day and they are BEASTS. can't wait to see each one have a 3500 on them

Thanks man. These HDC4's are straight up beasts for sure. These 2 12's weigh as much as all 4 of my obsidian 15's did. I've actually got them in and playing in a crappy prefab box at the moment to hold me over until my new box is ready and its already slamming. I think I may be able to hit or even beat my score from my wall. I'm not sure how they will hold up to the 3500's though because these amps are powerhouses.

tuned in for the build. you change your system as much as me....

Lol yea I've always been like that. My ears get tuned to it real quick and then I start looking at how I can improve.

Loved all the builds so far excited to see how this one turns out. I see a lot of trophies in your future. Btw that skateboard was awesome

Thanks man! I still haven't went and picked up the skateboard trophy yet but when I do Ill snap a few more pics of it. I hope to have updates for this current build in the coming weeks.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Guess I can add a few pictures. Nothing too crazy happening at the moment.

Few pictures of the wall being ripped out. It really sucked doing this since I put so much work into it. Also, i built it strong because it was a bitch to get out. The crowbar was my best friend. Jigsaw helped as well.

IMAG0393_zpss5oz5j4g.jpg

Freakin mess

IMAG0445_zps07f06f47.jpg

IMAG0446_zps13296f6a.jpg

It actually cleaned up really nice. Added some deadener to the trunk. I may do another layer.

IMAG0447_zps2e3f6df2.jpg

New equipment

2 12 inch SoundQubed HDC412's and 2 AQ3500's

IMAG0441_zpsnwapsqde.jpg

12 inch HDC4 ass next to my old 15 inch obsidian.

IMAG0440_zpspbb6tssw.jpg

AQ3500 internals.

IMAG0443_zpsnpur1tsb.jpg

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

TEMPORARY SETUP

So I can't be without bump so I bought a prefab to hold me over until I get the new box in. I did not straighten anything or clean up any wiring since it'll all be coming back out when I get the new box.

IMG_20131127_134706_zps7ngloafh.jpg

IMG_20131127_134739_zpsnbiicnau.jpg

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

looks boss, can't wait for the box build!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Thanks! Ya I need to look at my batteries (DC Eng. tested the 320A and it came back good). So I suspect a dead cell somewhere :/ Now I gotta take out 6 group 31's and 1 group 34 and test them individually. Lots of fun.

Looking forward to see how the new build goes for ya! LOL I bet that wall was a bitch to take out! I swear, walls are easier to build than take out lol.

TEMPORARY SETUP

So I can't be without bump so I bought a prefab to hold me over until I get the new box in. I did not straighten anything or clean up any wiring since it'll all be coming back out when I get the new box.

IMG_20131127_134706_zps7ngloafh.jpg

IMG_20131127_134739_zpsnbiicnau.jpg

How does the temp setup sound usually those pre fabs are tuned around 40 so the hdc4's should sound good minus the lows...

TEMPORARY SETUP

How does the temp setup sound usually those pre fabs are tuned around 40 so the hdc4's should sound good minus the lows...

Surprisingly it slams, even with the prefab. This prefab is an atrend box and I like to think theirs are better than most. Its 1.8 cu ft per chamber tuned to 38 hz with around 45 sq in of port. It actually hits the lows really freaking good and I attribute that to the amount of power I'm running. These HDC4s are beasts.

The new enclosure is in the works. Im having it designed and built by doug roosa (pioneer~saturn) as he does amazing work. It will probably be done next week some time.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Archived