Danger Zone 2008 - Visalia, Ca April 5

BAGGEDBIRDS.com

I'm cleaning up the rest this weekend so when I do have the amps, all I have to do is drop them in ;)

Ther is a car show in Anderson at the and of April that I would like to hit. I think Jaffe will even be up that weekend too.

on a sunday??? what day if you know

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

on a sunday??? what day if you know

It would be Sat April 26th.

You might want to ask for the day off Mr. retail ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It would be Sat April 26th.

You might want to ask for the day off Mr. retail ;)

ok is this show that every1 is talkin bout have a bassrace too?? ill have 1 sub then and i can try some bass racing.. :)

also, king any more info on the 26th show? anderson is only like an hour away, so id like to go to that one too... bass race there either??

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

looks good, but the anderson one dosnt say anything but

Outlaw SPL

+

STREET BEAT

+

CONSISTENCY CONTEST

(Click Here for rules)

does one of those mean bass race? lol

and this danger zone, that a bass race too?? (sorry for being a noob)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

looks good, but the anderson one dosnt say anything but

Outlaw SPL

+

STREET BEAT

+

CONSISTENCY CONTEST

(Click Here for rules)

does one of those mean bass race? lol

and this danger zone, that a bass race too?? (sorry for being a noob)

for information on the stereo rules and classes for the anderson show go to USACI.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

for information on the stereo rules and classes for the anderson show go to USACI.

well i dont wanna be like a consistant competitor for like db drag, cause from what i understand db drag has the clases (i.e street abc, extreme and what not) and i dont know where i would fit in there, thats why i like the idea of bass race because its no rules xcept 120-129.9 and so on... so yea, ill still check out that site.... and how does it work if i choose to do like a constant competing how does that work, like is that db drag stuff? like i said ima noob and have been to a few shows, but nvr competed

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

well i dont wanna be like a consistant competitor for like db drag, cause from what i understand db drag has the clases (i.e street abc, extreme and what not) and i dont know where i would fit in there, thats why i like the idea of bass race because its no rules xcept 120-129.9 and so on... so yea, ill still check out that site.... and how does it work if i choose to do like a constant competing how does that work, like is that db drag stuff? like i said ima noob and have been to a few shows, but nvr competed

what you got remember is that dB Dragracing is what the organizationis called. Like USAC and IASCA.

In dB Drag Racing there is the dB drag and Bass Race. Usace as Outlaw SPL and Street Beat etc.

The April 26th show in Anderson is a USAC and April 27th in Sacramento is dB Drag Racing.

Now April 5th is in Visalia in whcih this thread is talking about. That is suppose to be a dB Drag Racing event. However, I haven't seen it confirmed yet. Last year this show was bad ass but, the dB Drag sucked because we were stuck outside of the event.

Visalia is definately a show you should hit up so you can try Bass Race. If I'm up in Anderson on the 27th for the USAC event you can practice with my meter (for a small fee).

what you got remember is that dB Dragracing is what the organizationis called. Like USAC and IASCA.

In dB Drag Racing there is the dB drag and Bass Race. Usace as Outlaw SPL and Street Beat etc.

The April 26th show in Anderson is a USAC and April 27th in Sacramento is dB Drag Racing.

Now April 5th is in Visalia in whcih this thread is talking about. That is suppose to be a dB Drag Racing event. However, I haven't seen it confirmed yet. Last year this show was bad ass but, the dB Drag sucked because we were stuck outside of the event.

Visalia is definately a show you should hit up so you can try Bass Race. If I'm up in Anderson on the 27th for the USAC event you can practice with my meter (for a small fee).

ok, so now i see how you (and others) have the db drag race stats thing in ur sig... does that mean ur a constant competitor? or that you just go to shows whenever u want, i will really try to get to visalia, and i was not aware that most of them are all intertwined with eachother, thats pretty cool..... now db drag is class classified right? depending on what you are running, and bass race is whatever you want just in specific db range, and whats in it for competing, besides having alot of fun....(sorry for all the questions) and if i wanna do something like the thing in anderson (since it dosnt sound like a bassrace thing) can i just pick and choose the shows i wanna do

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived