Escalade EXT (4)Rockford T2 12's (UPDATE 12/3/12: Complete! Video & Pics up)

that sucks, really wish this would have been ported and tuned really low :WTFBubble:

I couldn't agree more... But I am the youngest guy at my shop so nobody believed me. their main concern was with still having some space in the bed for carg. Eh whatever. This thing should still be pretty loud. It's kind of cool actually that we are doing this thing sealed. We all get a chance to see something that is not usually done (4 t2's sealed) I bet it will throw up some really high numbers at like 50hz lol.

If its going throuh a hole into the cab isnt it technically considered a 4th order?

That's what I was thinking also, but I think the way the dimensions work out, only the two middle subs really have a "port" (the center is the shape of a pentagon, 1 side is open. But that opening may still have to much port area to even be considered one.

If its going throuh a hole into the cab isnt it technically considered a 4th order?

no

That's what I was thinking also, but I think the way the dimensions work out, only the two middle subs really have a "port" (the center is the shape of a pentagon, 1 side is open. But that opening may still have to much port area to even be considered one.

that sucks, really wish this would have been ported and tuned really low :WTFBubble:

I couldn't agree more... But I am the youngest guy at my shop so nobody believed me. their main concern was with still having some space in the bed for carg. Eh whatever. This thing should still be pretty loud. It's kind of cool actually that we are doing this thing sealed. We all get a chance to see something that is not usually done (4 t2's sealed) I bet it will throw up some really high numbers at like 50hz lol.

LOL someone dropped 10 K on a system and was worried about space. now thats hilarious

i hate to sound critical but there is a reason that rockford fosgate does not reccoment sealed boxes for the t2's.... it might hit some bass notes and all but that is a complete waste of that equipment.... i hope that guy who payed for the system doesnt know much about audio or he is going to be pissed the hell off...

might as well throw 2 10's in there and port em right ... cus thats what its gonna sound like....

and i understand its not your decision cuz you just work there... but your boss or manager or whatever should know better...

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

Really nice equipment. Im in for the results which Im going to say 145-147 and no hairtricks.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived