One Way Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 Any of you guys know a way to safely trade items with other people through shipping companies? basically so i wont end up getting screwed over and making sure theres no chance of being scammed. Is it basically just trust? because if so im going to stay away from trading. Also, I know you can trade items here as well, how would someone have protection from other people when they exchange in SMD. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
mattc3366 Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 My only guess to that would cost more to ship but both parties could send their items to a respected member of the site. Said member opens up both packages when both in possession. Confirms items and sends them on there way. Like I said. Costly, but if your about 100 percent protection that could be a way. subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450 New build : 2 obsidian audio 15s same amp 6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch
n8ball2013 Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 you could do an escrow and send it to a trusted third party if you can find someone iwlling to do that. it can add up quick though to pay shipping twice. I dont deal with people i dont get a good vibe from. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
One Way Posted October 19, 2012 Author Report Posted October 19, 2012 well, I put up a craigslist add and got a reply from someone out of the state wanting to trade amps. Thats why I wanted to ask because I wasnt able to find info on the interwebs. I think I'll just stay away from this deal. Thanks guys. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
n8ball2013 Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 facde to face omly on craigslist screw that THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
sprkn_ranger Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 No way in hell I would trade anything on Craigslist without being local. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
C-Fizzy Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 " hello, I'm interested in purchasing your item for sale, I will send you a personal check and have my movers come get the item, as I am currently out of the country on vacation. You won't have to do ANY work!" LOLOLOLOL under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
One Way Posted October 19, 2012 Author Report Posted October 19, 2012 " hello, I'm interested in purchasing your item for sale, I will send you a personal check and have my movers come get the item, as I am currently out of the country on vacation. You won't have to do ANY work!" LOLOLOLOL ha! yeah i know all about those scammers.... and yeah i would have to agree that face to face is the way to go. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
One Way Posted October 19, 2012 Author Report Posted October 19, 2012 the dude told me hes from Ohio. I looked online to see if i found specs about the amp and when i searched, this listing came up http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/144964-nothing-here/ . When i looked at it, it had been removed because he had a low post count. Dont know what he was selling, but he has the same amp (on his sig...american bass sq 2000) and hes from Ohio as well. So im assuming he was selling the same amp he offered to trade me. I know nate locked the add, is it possible to know what he was selling? T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.