2002 Impala 3.4L thermostat stuck open?

So we just got my girl a car and everything is fine, besides it takes forever to warm up, like 15-20 minutes. Or my 10 mile drive to work in 40- 50 degree weather. And it will still not be warm. We was told that the thermostat is stuck open. Is there anyway to fix this without replacing the thermostat?

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Thermostats are super cheap and normally easy to replace. I wouldn't buy something off brand like Duralast though. I bought a Duralast thermostat and it was faulty so I had to do it all over again.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Well you have to take a bunch of stuff off, like throttle body, and a bunch of other BS. That i am not to positive on how to do..

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Its a pain in the ass on the car cause of the exhaust cross over pipe.. You can get it off with out taking the exhaust pipe off. You will need to take the throttle body off tho.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Do you have a Haynes manual for it? check these

http://chevroletforum.com/forum/impala-14/chevy-thermostat-18789/

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071016052846AA6WESn

Let me know if you guys need help, I don't have to travel next week so as long as it's not tomorrow I might be able to swing by.

Also, way to hit me back last weekend fucker lol.

Man last weekend sucked... Like a dumbass I answered my phone Saturday morning. and work called me in. Even though it was fucking downpouring. Then at my first stop of the day, I jumped out of the truck and my phone fell out of my pocket, into a puddle, and fucked the screen up. It was a horrible day. To say the least..

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Yea they called at like 7am and I just answered it. Biggest mistake of my life. LOL luckily my brother had a spare EVO 3d hes letting me use..

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Ouch on my Ram it's super easy to change. 2 bolts and a hose clamp. I really don't see a way around it though.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived