Holly hell this is fast

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

hahaha!!!!

These dudes are nuts. You blink twice in a row and you miss a turn.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

That's insane. I can't imagine going that fast especially with corners. I've done 165mph on my bike on a perfectly straight stretch and it scared the shit out of me.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Not only corners but catching air.... Fuck that!

Isle of man TT

Shits insane, some of the best riders in the world are scared of this place. This isnt a race track either, these are public roads that are blaocked off and raced on like this. Takes serious skill to race let alone win there

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Isle of man TT

Shits insane, some of the best riders in the world are scared of this place. This isnt a race track either, these are public roads that are blaocked off and raced on like this. Takes serious skill to race let alone win there

And a big set of BALLS

Archived