Keith77 Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 This is crazy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph0SjLC_lqk Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Keith77 Posted October 19, 2012 Author Report Posted October 19, 2012 hahaha!!!! These dudes are nuts. You blink twice in a row and you miss a turn. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 hahaha!!!! These dudes are nuts. You blink twice in a row and you miss a turn. ...and go SPLAT
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 That's insane. I can't imagine going that fast especially with corners. I've done 165mph on my bike on a perfectly straight stretch and it scared the shit out of me. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
Keith77 Posted October 19, 2012 Author Report Posted October 19, 2012 Not only corners but catching air.... Fuck that! Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
lifted_silverado Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 Isle of man TT Shits insane, some of the best riders in the world are scared of this place. This isnt a race track either, these are public roads that are blaocked off and raced on like this. Takes serious skill to race let alone win there Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Keith77 Posted October 19, 2012 Author Report Posted October 19, 2012 Isle of man TT Shits insane, some of the best riders in the world are scared of this place. This isnt a race track either, these are public roads that are blaocked off and raced on like this. Takes serious skill to race let alone win there And a big set of BALLS Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.