HunterJohnson Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 whenever i do I add some green in the bowl. wow its nice Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Omega5002 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 whenever i do I add some green in the bowl. wow its nice Makes me wonder how well it would do with the coals. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
C-Fizzy Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 whenever i do I add some green in the bowl. wow its nice Barf. It's like smoking a spliff lol. I like to keep mine separated. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Omega5002 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 Yeah, I wouldn't do that with a hookah, there's different things for that lol 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
HunterJohnson Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 whenever i do I add some green in the bowl. wow its nice Barf. It's like smoking a spliff lol. I like to keep mine separated. I know what you mean I used to be like that. You still would Never catch me with spliff. But in a hookah wow it's tasty and a nice rush when mixed with some drinks Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Watch the bass Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 In Germany we understand Hookah little bit diffrent, we call that what you show "Sihsha" classical arabian waterpipe. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
iceman1575 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 Okay, I'm going to be the odd-ball out and sound like an idiot. What exactly is a hookah? (This coming from a guy who has never smoked anything in his life, mind you...) Just curious. POTATO!
C-Fizzy Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 Flavored tobacco. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
ShaneBond Posted October 20, 2012 Author Report Posted October 20, 2012 Okay, I'm going to be the odd-ball out and sound like an idiot. What exactly is a hookah? (This coming from a guy who has never smoked anything in his life, mind you...) Just curious. yeah just flavored tobacco smoked out of a water pipe with coals to heat up the sheasha(tobacco). sessions or at least mine usually last an hour - an hour and a half with the right kind of coals.
TRTC360 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 I smoke hookah, usually with friends though, my shisha of choice is starbuzz blue mist, great flavor if packed right and lots of milky smoke '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.