Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so still debating on different cars. How unlikely or likely is it to be able to get a Porsche 930 turbo. For under ten grand. I'm not looking for lectures or people telling me I am stupid. Just opinions of the car and likelihood of finding on that cheap that runs and has minimal to no rust. Thanks for reading my post and any serious replies would be greatly appreciated.

Ps I like the 84 Porsche 930 turbo hardtop the most. That mainly what I am looking at when it comes to the Porsches. But also looking into this 60's mustang down the street, a 60's or 70's model camaro (not sure year on it the guy has been working on it since I was in kindergarten and has it under a tarp), and Nissan 300zx. Those are the cars I am looking at but again just looking for some insight on these cars. Mainly the porches though. If it is known for lots of problems I might just rule it out.

Pss. There are crap ton of 928 or whatever the model in risky business is for sale around me.

Posted

I love how you use my favorite store as title to a topic about what car you can't decide on.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

A week ago you were battling hard for your R34 Skyline idea. What gives?

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

I know a dude that has bought a couple non turbo porsche's, from the mid 80's dont know which model, sorry. They needed body ,engine, and interior work. But when he was done he had between 5&7k in them and they are nice. He did all the work himself though.

I feel sorry for those who dont drink, for when they wake up in the morning that's the best they are going to feel all day.- Frank Sinatra

Posted

I always wanted a 83-84 ferarri 308gtsi for obvious reasons, but those are pricey even for a mediocre one.

I feel sorry for those who dont drink, for when they wake up in the morning that's the best they are going to feel all day.- Frank Sinatra

Posted

Why not use cars.com and type in the car you are looking for so you can see what they go for and you may even have some close to you.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

A week ago you were battling hard for your R34 Skyline idea. What gives?

I didn't start out to battle for the idea of it. I just wanted an opinion on it and then I started battling for my reasoning. I am just looking at lots of different cars right now.

Posted

Why not work very hard and get a nice one?

Work as hard as you possibly can for 10 years at everything you do in life and you will be a BOSS. Not many are dedicated like that.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2873 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...